Electromagnetic Wave Scattering on the Structure Consisting of a Magnetodielectric Body and Thin Conductors
- 1 Downloads
The method of auxiliary sources is used to solve the problem of electromagnetic wave scattering on the structure consisting of a magnetodielectric body and several thin conductors with finite lengths located close to it. The paper presents the results of numerical computations characterizing the effect of one or two thin conductors on the scattering cross-section of a magnetodielectric body.
Keywordsmethod of auxiliary sources electromagnetic scattering magnetodielectric body thin conductor scattering cross-section
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. R. Mautz and R. F. Harrington, AEU, 33, 71–80 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Kyurkchyan, D. V. Demin, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. [in Russian], 49, Issue, 11, 1305–1314 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Dmitrenko, A. I. Mukomolov, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. [in Russian], 40, Issue 6, 875–880 (1995).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Dmitrenko, V. A. Kolchin, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. [in Russian], 48, Issue 5, 545–551 (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.A. G. Dmitrenko, V. A. Kolchin, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. [in Russian], 46, Issue 3, 277–282 (2001).Google Scholar
- 11.A. G. Dmitrenko, R. I. Urinov, Russ. Phys. J. [in Russian], 55, Issue 4, 299–308 (2012).Google Scholar