Ultrasonic Interferometer on Shear Waves in Liquids
- 3 Downloads
The developed ultrasonic interferometer on low-frequency shear waves in liquids is described. The problem of the piezo-quartz crystal – liquid interlayer – cladding interaction has been solved, and formulas for calculating the viscoelastic parameters of the liquid have been obtained. The developed theory is experimentally confirmed on the example of polymer liquid PMS-100.
Keywordsultrasonic interferometer shear wave elasticity tangent of the mechanical loss angle resonance maximum liquid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. B. Bazaron, B. V. Deryagin, and A. V. Bulgadaev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 160, No. 4, 799–803 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.B. B. Badmaev, U. B. Bazaron, O. R. Budaev, et al., Kolloid. Zhurn., 54, No. 5, 841–846 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.B. B. Damdinov, Yu. A. Barnakov, T. S. Dembelova, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., 49, No. 3 Suppl., 22–23 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.B. B. Badmaev, T. S. Dembelova, and B. B. Damdinov, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymer Liquids [in Russian], Publishing House of the Buryatia Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Ulan-Ude (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.F. M. Kuni, U. B. Bazaron, Kh. D. Lamazhapova, and B. B. Badmaev, Kolloid. Zhurn., 5, No. 2, 116–122 (1992).Google Scholar