Investigations of Nonconventional Cross Sections of Gas-Discharge Lasers
Gains of lasers with regular polygon cross sections of tubes having curvilinear sections are considered. Calculations are performed for parabolic polygons, a triangle, and a circle with extra curvature. Results obtained show the consistency of the model.
Keywordslaser active element radiation amplification parabolic polygons nonconventional cross sections
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Privalov and S. A. Fridrikhov, Russ. J. Appl. Phys., 38, 2080 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Privalov and V. A. Khodovoi, Opt. Spectrosk., 37, 797 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Fedotov, Investigation of the opportunity of increasing power of a He–Ne OQG by application of discharge tubes of profile (conic) cross section, Candidate’s Dissertation in Technical Sciences, LETI, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Privalov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., 56, No. 2/2, 246 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Privalov, An active element of a gas laser, RF Patent No. 107408, Bull. No. 22 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.V. E. Privalov, Opt. Spektrosk., 28, 524 (1970).Google Scholar