Evolution of the Information Difference in the Process of Self-Organization During Transition from a Laminar to Turbulent Flow for Nonextensive Systems. I-Theorem
- 4 Downloads
Evolution of the parametric q-entropy and the q-information difference is considered during transition from a laminar to turbulent flow for nonextensive self-organizing systems. The S- and I-theorems on changes of measures under the Gibbs condition of mean energy constancy are proved.
Keywordsnonextensivity self-organization entropy information difference
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Zaripov, New Measures and Methods in Information Theory [in Russian], Publishing House of Kazan State Technical University, Kazan (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.R.G. Zaripov, Principles of Nonextensive Statistical Mechanics and Geometry of Disorder and Order Measures [in Russian], Publishing House of Kazan State Technical University, Kazan (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.E. Feder, Fractal, [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.I. J. Taneja, Adv. Electron. Electron Phys., 76, 327 (1989); Bibliography is accessible at http:/www.mtm.ufsc.br/~ taneja/book.
- 11.R. G. Zaripov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 76, No. 11, 1–5 (2006).Google Scholar
- 15.R. G. Zaripov, Zh, Tekh. Fiz., 79, No. 2, 6–10 (2009).Google Scholar
- 16.Yu. L. Klimontovich, Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 8, No. 23, 1412–1416 (1983).Google Scholar
- 17.R. G. Zaripov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 58, No. 11, 2247–2249 (1988).Google Scholar
- 18.Yu. L. Klimontovich, Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 10, No. 2, 80–83 (1984).Google Scholar
- 19.R. G. Zaripov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 86, No. 6, 24–27 (2016).Google Scholar
- 22.R. G. Zaripov, Russ. Phys. J., 30, No. 7, 588–591 (1987).Google Scholar