On the Equivalence of Two Approaches to the Construction of Interactions in Higher-Derivative Theories
- 26 Downloads
It is shown that two previously developed approaches to the construction of nonlinear interactions in higher-derivative theories (Eur. Phys. J., C74 (2014); J. Phys., A49 (2016)) lead to equivalent nonlinear models. A substitution of variables that is invertible on the mass shell is presented, which maps the classical trajectories of one of the models onto the trajectories of the other model.
Keywordshigher-derivative theories stability theories of derivative type proper deformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.D. S. Kaparulin, S. L. Lyakhovich, and A. A. Sharapov, Eur. Phys. J., C74, No. 3072 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.D. S. Kaparulin, I. Yu. Karataeva, and S. L. Lyakhovich, Eur. Phys. J., C75, No. 0551 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.D. S. Kaparulin and S. L. Lyakhovich, Russ. Phys. J., 57, No. 11, 91–95 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.D. S. Kaparulin, I. Yu. Karataeva, and S. L. Lyakhovich, Russ. Phys. J., 59, No. 11, 172–177 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.D. S. Kaparulin, S. L. Lyakhovich, and A. A. Sharapov, J. Phys., A49, No. 155204 (2016).Google Scholar
- 13.H. Lu and C. N. Pope, Phys. Rev. Lett., 106, No. 181302 (2011).Google Scholar