The Possibility of Using Composite Nanoparticles in High Energy Materials
- 44 Downloads
The effect of nanopowders on the burning rate varying with the metal content in mixtures of different high energy composition is investigated. Experiments were performed on compositions based on an active tetrazol binder and electroexplosive nanoaluminum with addition of copper, nickel, or iron nanopowders, and of Al–Ni, Al–Cu, or Al–Fe composite nanoparticles produced by electrical explosion of heterogeneous metal wires. The results obtained from thermogravimetric analysis of model metal-based compositions are presented. The advantages of the composite nanoparticles and the possibility of using them in high energy materials are discussed.
Keywordsmetal nanopowders high energy materials burning rate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. T. De. Luca, L. Galfetti, and L. Severini, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 30, No. 6, 680-692 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Fedorov, Sh. L. Guseinov, and P. A. Storozhenko, Nanotechnol. Russia, 5, No. 9, 27-39 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Mench, C. L. Yeh, and K. K. Kuo, in: Proc 29th Int. Annual Conf. ICT, Karlsruhe, Germany, (1998), pp. 30-1–30-7.Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Komarov, G. V. Sakovich, A. B. Vorozhtsov, et al., in: Proc. 40th Int. Annual Conf. ICT, Karlsruhe Germany, (2009), p. 108.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Gromov, A. Vorozhtsov, Yu. Strokova, and U. Teipel, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 34, No. 6, 506–512 (20099.Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Komarov, A. B. Vorozhtsov, G. V. Sakovich, et al., in: Proc. 8-ISICP, Cape Town, South Africa, (2009), pp. 62–66.Google Scholar
- 11.A. Vorozhtsov, V. Komarov, M. Komarova, et al. in: Proc. 9th Int. Symp. Special Topics in Chemical Propulsion (9-ISICP), Québec, Canada, (2012), p. 161.Google Scholar
- 12.N. A. Yavorovskii, Izv.Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., 39, No. 4, Suppl., 114-135 (1996).Google Scholar
- 13.O. B. Nazarenko, Electroexplosive Nanopowders: Production, Properties, Application [in Russian], Tomsk University Publ., Tomsk, (2005).Google Scholar
- 14.A. P. Savitskii, Liquid Phase Sintering of Systems with Interacting Components [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1991).Google Scholar
- 15.Ya. M. Paushkin, Liquid and Solid Chemical Rocket Fuels [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, (1978).Google Scholar