Analysis of Generalization of a Series of Images by Superimposed Fourier Holograms
- 36 Downloads
The problem of recognition of the common fragments in a series of images in the absence of a priori criteria relating any one fragment to the common fragments, apart from the frequency of its appearance, is considered with application to recording of superimposed Fourier holograms with spatially modulated reference images. An analysis of the dependence of the variance of the reconstructed images on the number of superimposed holograms and the characteristics of the recorded images is given. It is shown that the problem can be solved for correlated reference images. Theoretical conclusions are confirmed by numerical modeling for presentation images by realizations of a stationary random process.
Keywordssuperimposed holograms Fourier holography associative memory sequence of images holographic recording media correlation recognition of common fragments inductive generalization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. L. Mikaélyan and V. I. Bobrinev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 191, No. 4, 799 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Mikaélyan and V. I. Bobrinev, Radiotekhnika, 29, No. 4, 7–18 (1974).Google Scholar
- 12.V. N. Borkova, V. A. Zubov, and A. V. Kraiskii, Trudy Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk, 131, 68–105 (1982).Google Scholar
- 13.V. N. Borkova, V. A. Zubov, and A. V. Kraiskii, Opt. Spektr., 63, No. 2, 384–387 (1987).Google Scholar
- 14.A. V. Kraiskii, Preprint of Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk, No. 222, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 19.A. Vander Lught, IEEE Trans., IT-10, No. 2, 139–145 (1964).Google Scholar
- 20.A. V. Pavlov, Opt. Spektr. 90, No. 3, 515–520 (2001).Google Scholar
- 21.A. V. Pavlov, Opt. Zh., 69, No. 10, 42–48 (2002).Google Scholar
- 22.A. V. Pavlov, Iskusstv. Intell. Prin. Resh., No. 3, 26–38 (2012).Google Scholar
- 23.A. V. Pavlov, Opt. Spektr., 98, No. 6, 1033–1037 (2005).Google Scholar
- 24.G. A. Korn and T. M. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers, Dover Publications, Mineola, New York, June 24, 2000.Google Scholar