Statement of the principles of quantum mechanics in the course of general physics
Problems arising in the statement of principles of quantum physics in the course of general physics related to a proof of Bell’s inequalities and experimental verification of their violation are considered. Some erroneous or inexact statements in modern general physics textbooks are criticized. Recommendations on their elimination are given.
KeywordsBell’s inequalities quantum physics uncertainty relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.V. E. Belonuchkin, D. A. Zaikin, Yu. M. Tsipenyuk, Principles of Physics. Vol. II [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 8.B. Grin, Material of Space: Space, Time and Structure of Reality [in Russian], LIBROKOM Book House, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.S. V. Gromov, Physics: Molecular Physics. Quantum Physics: A Textbook for the 11th Grade of General Educational Institutions [in Russian], Prosveshchenie, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Detlaf and B. M. Yavorskii, Course of Physics: An Educational Textbook for Students of Technical Colleges [in Russian], Publishing Center “Akademiya,” Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Brief Course of Theoretical Physics. Vol. 2. Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 12.V. A. Fok, Quantum Physics and Composition of Matter [in Russian], Publishing House of Leningrad State University, Leningrad (1965); Quantum Physics and Philosophical Problems: Appendix; N. Bohr, Selected Works. Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 13.S. É. Frish and A. V. Timoreva, Course of General Physics. Vol. 3. Optics. Nuclear physics [in Russian], Publishing House “Lan’,” Saint Petersburg (2007).Google Scholar
- 14.A. Einstein, B. Podolskii, and N. V. Rozen, Collected Scientific Works. Vol. 3 [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar