Formulation of perspective hepatoprotector polymeric forms based on silybin and ursodeoxycholic acid
- 3 Downloads
Silybin (Slb) and ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) are hepatoprotectors used in the pathogenetic therapy of liver and biliary tract. However, low bioavailability of these drugs restricts their application. In order to solve this problem, Slb and UDCA were incorporated into polymer carriers based on polylactic acid and poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) by nanoprecipitation. The polymeric forms obtained according to the developed and optimized method are nanoparticles with a size from 100 to 200 μm. In vitro experiments showed a 1.5–2-fold higher hepatoprotective activity of Slb- and UDCA-containing polymeric nanoparticles compared to free substances.
Key wordshepatoprotectors silybin ursodeoxycholic acid polymeric particles poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. O. Bueverov, S. V. Got´e, A. K. Eramishantsev, K. V. Zhdanov, V. T. Ivashkin, Yu. V. Lobzin, M. V. Maevskaya, I. G. Nikitin, A. V. Chzhao, Metodicheskoe posobie dlya vrachei, rukovoditelei organov upravleniya zdravookhraneniem i lechebno-profilakticheskikh uchrezhdenii [Guidance for Medical Doctors and Chiefs of Heatlh Administrations and Medi coprophylactic Institutions], Ed. V. T. Ivashkin, N. D. Yuschuk, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2003, 51 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Karkischenko, Klinicheskaya i ekologicheskaya farmakologiya v terminakh i ponyatiyakh [Clinical and Environmental Pharmacology in Terms and Concepts], IMP-Medicine, Moscow, 1995, 302 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Kidd, K. Head, Altern. Med. Rev., 2005, 10, 193.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Song, J. Zhuang, J. Guo, Y. Xiao, Q. Ping, Pharmazie., 2008, 63, 35.Google Scholar
- 11.Ya. S. Tsimmerman, Klin. Med. [Clin. Med.], 2015, No. 7, 5 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 12.Ya. S. Tsimmerman, Klin. Med. [Clin. Med.], 2014, No. 1, 5 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 14.E. D. Nikolskaya, O. A. Zhunina, M. B. Sokol, M. V. Fomicheva, N. V. Gukasova, E. A. Vorontsov, N. G. Yabbarov, O. G. Tereschenko, E. S. Severin, Antibiotiki i khimio terapiya [Antiobiotics and Chemotherapy], 2017, 62, 3 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 17.X. L. Guan, S. Z. Zhao, R. J. Hou, S. H. Yang, Q. L. Zhang, S. L. Yin, S. J. Wang, Int. J. Clin. Exp. Med., 2015, 8, 17406.Google Scholar
- 20.E. Nikolskaya, M. Sokol, M. Faustova, O. Zhunina, M. Mollaev, N. Yabbarov, O. Tereshchenko, R. Popov, E. Severin, Acta Bioeng. Biomech., 2018, 20, 65.Google Scholar