Methane adsorption on various metal-organic frameworks and determination of the average adsorption heats at supercritical temperatures and pressures
- 6 Downloads
Adsorption of methane on three samples of metal-organic framework structures (MOF), which contain copper, aluminum or zinc atoms, was measured at temperatures ranging from 303 to 333 K and pressures up to 40 MPa using a precise volumetric-gravimetric unit. The determined values of adsorption volumes and characteristic energies served to evaluate the average heats of adsorption, which were compared to the average isosteric heats of adsorption.
Key wordsadsorption metal-organic frameworks (MOF) methane adsorption isotherm average adsorption heats isosteric adsorption heats characteristic energy of adsorption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.V. V. Sychev, A. A. Vasserman, V. A. Zagaruchenko, A. D. Kozlov, G. A. Spiridonov, V. A. Tsymarnyi, Termodinamicheskie svoistva metana [Thermodynamic Properties of Methane], Izdat. standartov, 1979, 348 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Dubinin, L. V. Radushkevich, Dokl. AN SSSR, 1947, 55, 331 [Dokl. Acad. Sci. USSR (Engl. Transl.), 1947].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Bakaev, Dokl. AN SSSR, 1966, 167, 369 [Dokl. Acad. Sci. USSR (Engl.Transl.), 1966].Google Scholar
- 8.B. P. Bering, E. G. Zukovskaja, B. Kh. Rakhmukov, V. V. Serpinskii, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1967, 1656 [Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR, Div. Chem. Sci., 1967, 16].Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Bakaev, Doctoral Thesis, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry, Moscow, 1989, 304 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.M. M. Dubinin, E. G. Zukovskaja, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1959, 1705 [Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR, Div. Chem. Sci. (Engl. Transl.), 1959, 8].Google Scholar