Role of macrocyclic effect in complex formation of palladium(II) with ligands anchored on a solid support
- 14 Downloads
The method for grafting dithiacrown ether and its linear analogue to the silica surface using preliminary prepared organosilicon derivative is developed. The importance of the acylation step in the process of grafting is underlined. The acylation is required to prevent sorption of platinum metals complex anions by the anion exchange mechanism, the probability of which increases due to protonation of the spacer in an acidic medium. The interaction of palladium(II) with anchored ligands in hydrochloric acid media was studied in details. The comparative study of two sorbents revealed that the macrocyclic effect plays a negligible role in binding of palladi um(II) ions. Therefore, linear ligands are preferred for the development of sorbents for molecular recognition of platinum metals ions.
Key wordsmacrocyclic effect dithiacrown ethers molecular recognition palladium(II) sorption complex formation modified silica
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Macrocyclic Compounds in Analytical Chemistry, Ed. Yu. A. Zolotov, Wiley, New York, 1997, 424 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Khopkar, in Analytical Chemistry of Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Compounds, Springer-Verlag, Berlin–Heidel berg, 2002, p.298.Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Khoroshutin, A. V. Anisimov, Ross. Khim. Zh., 2005, 49, 47 [Mendeleev Chem. J. (Engl. Transl.), 2005, 49, No. 6].Google Scholar
- 10.A. J. Blake, R. O. Gould, C. Radek, M. Schroeder, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans., 1995, 4045.Google Scholar
- 14.Supramolecular Chemistry at Surfaces, Ed. D. B. Amabilino, RSC Publishing, Cambridge, UK, 2016, 518 pp.Google Scholar
- 15.Pat. RF No. 2354448, Byul. Izobr. [Invention Bull.], 2009, No. 13 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 16.Sintez kompleksnykh soedineniy metallov platinovoi gruppy [Synthesis of Complex Compounds of Platinum Metals], Ed. I. I. Chernyaev, Nauka, Moscow, 1964, 340 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 19.Khimiya privitykh poverkhnostnykh soedinenii [Chemistry of Grafted to Surface Compounds], Ed. G. V. Lisichkin, Fiz matlit, Moscow, 2003, 592 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 22.Analiticheskaya khimiya metallov platinovoi gruppy [Analytical Chemistry of Platinum Metals], Ed. Yu. A. Zolotov, G. M. Varshal, V. A. Ivanov, 2nd Edition, Kom Kniga, Moscow, 2005, 592 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 23.A. S. Lisitsin, V. N. Parmon, V. A. Duplyakin, V. A. Likholobov, Ross. Khim. Zh., 2006, 50, No. 4, 140 [Mendeleev Chem. J. (Engl. Transl.), 2006, 50, No. 4].Google Scholar