Nitrolysis of 2,6,8,12-tetraacetyl-4,10-dibenzyl-2,4,6,8,10,12-hexaazatetracyclo[5.5.0.03,11.05,9]dodecane
- 43 Downloads
Nitrolysis of 2,6,8,12-tetraacetyl-4,10-dibenzyl-2,4,6,8,10,12-hexaazatetracyclo-[5.5.0.03,11.05,9]dodecane results in the substitution of benzyl groups by the nitro groups with the formation of 2,4,6,8,10,12-hexanitro-2,4,6,8,10,12-hexaazatetracyclo[5.5.0.03,11.05,9]-dodecane. The reaction sequentially proceeds through the nitration of the benzyl groups predominantly at para-position, the substitution of one nitrobenzyl group with the nitro group, and the introduction of the second nitro group into the nitrobenzyl fragment. The replacement of the remaining dinitrobenzyl fragment is a more difficult process, which reaches completion only by the end of the nitration. Another reaction product is p-nitrobenzoic acid, which is formed in the secondary reactions. No substitution of a p-nitrobenzoyl group with the nitro group takes place in the nitration of 2,6,8,12-tetraacetyl-4,10-di(p-nitrobenzoyl)-2,4,6,8,10,12-hexaazatetracyclo[5.5.0.03,11.05,9]dodecane under similar conditions.
Key words2,6,8,12-tetraacetyl-4,10-dibenzyl-2,4,6,8,10,12-hexaazatetracyclo[5.5.0.03,11.05,9]-dodecane nitrolysis N-nitro compounds
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.US Pat. 5739325; Chem. Abstrs., 1998, 127, 110983.Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Sysolyatin, V. V. Malykhin, Russ. Chem. Rev., 2014, 83, 949.Google Scholar
- 5.PCT Int. Appl. WO 9623792; Chem. Abstrs., 1998, 125, 275920.Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Sysolyatin, G. V. Sakovich, A. I. Kalashnikov, Y. T. Chernikova, V. N. Surmachev, A. A. Lobanova, 38st Int. Ann. Conf. of ICT Energetic Materials. Characterisation and Performance of Advanced Systems (Karlsruhe, FRG, June 27–29, 2007), Fraunhofer ICT, 2007, P 47.Google Scholar
- 9.G. Jacob, G. Lacroix, V. Destombes, 31st Int. Ann. Conf. of ICT Energetic Materials: Analizys, Diagnostic and Testing (Karlsruhe, FRG, June 27–30, 2000), Fraunhofer ICT, 2000, P 106.Google Scholar