Synthesis and thermal properties of polydimethylsiloxanes modified by decyl and methylundecylenate substituents
- 46 Downloads
A series of polydimethylsiloxanes modified by long-chain hydrocarbon substituents, including those containing terminal ester groups, was synthesized. The structures of the copolymers were confirmed by the data of 1H and 29Si NMR spectroscopy. The thermal properties of the copolymers were studied by differential scanning calorimetry. The change in the behavior of the copolymers is observed at the content of modifying units is >5 mol.% and the fluidity of the polymers is retained at the content of these units <15 mol.%.
Key wordssiloxane copolymers hydrosilylation dec-1-ene methyl undecylenate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Motsarev, M. V. Sobolevskii, V. R. Rozenberg, Karbofunktsional’nye organosilany i organosiloksany [Carbofunctional Organosilanes and Organosiloxanes], Khimiya, Moscow, 1990, 240 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Sobolevskii, I. I. Skorokhodov, K. P. Grinevich, Oligoorganosiloksany. Svoistva, poluchenie, primenenie [Oligoorganosiloxanes. Properties, Preparation, Application], Khimiya, Moscow, 1985, 264 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Schäts, Silikonovýkauèuk, SNTL — Nakladatelstvi Technickě Literatury, Praha, 1971, 195 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Siffrin, Cyclo- and Poly(di-n-alkylsiloxane)s with Ethyl, Propyl, and Butyl Side Groups, Ph. D. (Chem.) Thesis, 1993, 159 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Kovyazin, Ph. D. (Chem.) Thesis, GNIIKhTEOS, Moscow, 2009, 122 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Kotov, T. A. Pryakhina, E. P. Grigor’eva, T. V. Strelkova, B. G. Zavin, Tez. dokl. 4-i Mezhdunar. simpozium po khimii i primeneniyu fosfor-, serai kremniiorganicheskikh soedinenii “Peterburgskie vstrechi” [Proc. 4th Intern. Symposium on Chemistry and Application of Phosphorus-, Sulfur-, Received April 9, 2014 and Silicon-Containing Organic Compounds “Petersburg Meetings”] (St. Petersburg, May 25–31, 2002), St. Petersburg, p. 355 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Ya. Slonim, Ya. G. Urman, YaMR-spektroskopiya geterotsepnykh polimerov [NMR Spectroscopy of Heterochain Polymers], Khimiya, Moscow, 1982, 239 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar