Adsorption-induced Depression of the Strength of Potassium Chloride Grains under the Action of Fatty Amines and Water
- 32 Downloads
The surface activity of higher aliphatic amines and their salts at the interface between their solutions and air, oil, and KCl grains and their influence on the strength characteristics, moisture absorption, and caking of the grains were studied.
KeywordsChloride Potassium Depression Surface Activity Strength Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuznetsov, F.M., Sokolov, I.D., Volkov, V.A., et al., Khim. Tekhnol., 1982, no. 4, pp. 6–9.Google Scholar
- 2.Korshuk, E.F., Dikhtievskaya, L.V., Kirilenko, O.I., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1999, vol. 72, no.4, pp. 559–563.Google Scholar
- 3.Korshuk, E.F., Dikhtievskaya, L.V., Kirilenko, O.I., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2000, vol. 73, no.2, pp. 195–198.Google Scholar
- 4.Dikhtievskaya, L.V. and Mozheiko, F.F., Dokl. Nats. Akad. Nauk Belarusi, Ser. Khim. Nauk, 1999, vol. 43, no.5, pp. 58–61.Google Scholar
- 5.Aleksandrovich, Kh.M., Mozheiko, F.F., Korshuk, E.F., and Markin, A.D., Fizikokhimiya selektivnoi flotatsii kaliinykh solei (Physical Chemistry of Selective Flotation of Potassium Salts), Minsk: Nauka i tekhnika, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.Pol'kin, S.I., Flotatsiya rud redkikh metallov i olova (Flotation of Ores of Rare Metals and Tin), Moscow: Khimiya, 1960.Google Scholar
- 7.Rebinder, P.A., Izbrannye trudy (Selected Works), Moscow: Nauka, 1978, pp. 74–121.Google Scholar
- 8.Glembotskii, P.A., Dmitrieva, G.M., and Sorokin, M.M., Apolyarnye reagenty i ikh deistvie pri flotatsii (Apolar Reagents and Their Effect in Flotation), Moscow: Nauka, 1968.Google Scholar