Magneto-optic and luminescent properties of tellurite glass TeO2-ZnCl2 doped with rare-earth elements
- 75 Downloads
Tellurite glasses were synthesized on the basis of the binary system composed of 70 mol % TeO2 and 30 mol % ZnCl2 and doped with Nd3+, Pr3+, Tb3+, Er3+, Yb3+, Ho3+. The physicochemical, luminescent, and magneto-optic properties of these glasses were studied.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yakhkind, A.K., Physicochemical Properties of Tellurite Glasses and Synthesis of New Optical Superheavy Flint Glasses on Their Basis, Doctoral Dissertation, Leningrad, 1972.Google Scholar
- 2.Yakhkind, A.K. and Chebotarev, S.A., Fiz. Khim. Stekla, 1980, vol. 6, no.4, pp. 485–492.Google Scholar
- 3.Chebotarev, S.A., Fiz. Khim. Stekla, 1986, vol. 12, no.4, pp. 493–494.Google Scholar
- 4.Brachkovskaya, I.B., Volkova, V.V., Dymnikov, A.A., et al., Fiz. Khim. Stekla, 1990, vol. 16, no.6, pp. 916–922.Google Scholar
- 5.Struktura i fiziko-khimicheskie svoistva neorganicheskikh stekol (Structure and Physicochemical Properties of Inorganic Glasses), Vlasov, A.G. and Florinskaya, V.A., Eds., Leningrad: Khimiya, 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.Kovaleva, I.V., Kolobkov, V.P., and Yakhkind, A.K., Fiz. Khim. Stekla, 1975, vol. 1, no.4, pp. 308–313.Google Scholar
- 7.Kolobkov, V.P., Ovcharenko, N.V., Morozova, I.N., et al., Fiz. Khim. Stekla, 1987, vol. 13, no.5, pp. 771–774.Google Scholar
- 8.Tatarintsev, B.V. and Yakhkind, A.K., Fiz. Khim. Stekla, 1976, vol. 2, no.4, pp. 356–361.Google Scholar