Dual basic ionic liquid as a catalyst for synthesis of (2-amino-3-cyano-4H-chromen-4-yl) phosphonic acid diethyl ester and its molecular docking study
- 44 Downloads
A series of (2-amino-3-cyano-4H-chromen-4-yl) phosphonic acid diethyl ester derivatives were synthesized from salicylaldehyde, malononitrile and triethylphosphite in ethanol/water (1:1) system using a new dual basic ionic liquid, i.e., 1-[3-(dimethylamino)propyl]-1,4-diazabicyclo[2.2.2]octan-1-ium hydroxide at ambient temperature. The attractive features of this protocol are higher yields (more than 95%), low cost, reduced environmental impact, shorter reaction time, reusability of IL (up to 7 times) and convenience of procedure. The possible bioactivity study was also carried out by using molecular docking study for all the synthesized compounds and molecules can be act as anticancer agent.
KeywordsTask-specific ionic liquid Phosphonate Green chemistry Azo salicylaldehydes
One of the authors DSG gratefully acknowledges Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi India for financial assistance under Start-up research Grant [No. SB/FT/CS-145/2014].
- 7.L. Summerton, G.A. Hurst, J.H. Clark, Curr. Opin. Green Sustain. Chem. (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.A. Gopalakrishnan, K.L. Kenneth, Curr. Org. Synth. 14, 952 (2017)Google Scholar
- 13.M. Freemantle, Chem. Eng. News 81, 9 (2003)Google Scholar
- 14.B. SE, World Patent WO 2005/061416 (2005)Google Scholar
- 25.S. Sarva, S. Tellamekala, M. Sudileti, V.K. Bathal, A.D. Meruva, S.R. Cirandur, Cardiovas. Hematol. Agents Med. Chem. 14, 167 (2016)Google Scholar