LaFeO3 perovskite nanoparticles as high-performance reusable catalyst for convenient synthesis of β-amido ketones under mild conditions
- 8 Downloads
Perovskite-type LaFeO3 nanoparticles were successfully prepared by a simple sol–gel method and used as a highly active, heterogeneous, and reusable nanocatalyst. The prepared catalyst was characterized by scanning electron microscopy, powder X-ray diffraction analysis, energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, and Fourier-transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy. The catalytic activity of LaFeO3 nanocatalyst was investigated in synthesis of β-amido ketone derivatives by reaction of acetophenone, different substituted aldehydes, nitriles, and acetyl chloride. This method offers several advantages such as environmental sustainability, low catalyst loading, easy workup and purification of products, excellent yield, and catalyst reusability of at least four times without any remarkable change in catalytic activity.
Keywordsβ-Amido ketones Nanocatalyst Heterogeneous catalysis Perovskite-type LaFeO3
The authors are grateful to the University of Kashan for supporting this work by grant no. 159148/69.
- 3.W.-C. Gao, F. Hu, Y.-M. Huo, H.-H. Chang, X. Li, W.-L. Wei, Org. Lett. 17, 15 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.T.A. Salama, S.S. Elmorsy, A.-G.M. Khalil, M.A. Ismail, Tetrahedron Lett. 48, 35 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.X.-H. Zhang, J.-F. Yan, L. Fan, G.-B. Wang, D.-C. Yang, Acta. Pharm. Sin. B 1, 2 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.R. Ghosh, S. Maiti, A. Chakraborty, S. Chakraborty, A.K. Mukherjee, Tetrahedron 62, 17 (2006)Google Scholar
- 16.S. Shylesh, V. Schünemann, W.R. Thiel, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 49, 20 (2010)Google Scholar
- 20.S.A. Mir, M. Ikram, K. Asokan, J. Phys: Conf. Ser. 534, 012017 (2014)Google Scholar
- 26.Y.-P. Luo, Q. Chen, Chem. Pap. 67, 5 (2013)Google Scholar