Thailand’s Path to Literacy
KeywordsAdult Education Educational Provision Vocational Skill Adult Literacy Rate Lifelong Education
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bureau of Policy and Strategy, Office of the Permanent Secretary for Education. 2004. The National Education for All Plan of Action for Thailand (2002–2016). Bangkok: Express Transportation Organization of Thailand.Google Scholar
- Department of Non-Formal Education. 1983. Literacy Situation in Thailand: A National Study. N.p.Google Scholar
- Department of Non-Formal Education. 1987. Thailand’s Experiences in the Promotion of Literacy. Bangkok.Google Scholar
- Office of the Non-Formal Education Commission, Office of the Permanent Secretary for Education. N.d. Policy and Practice in Literacy and Non-Formal Education in Thailand. Mimeogaphed document. N.p.Google Scholar
- Sunanchai, Sunthorn. 1989. Fifty Years of Adult Education and Nonformal Education. Adult Education and Development 33: 7–26.Google Scholar
- Tunsiri, Vichai. 1989. Nonformal Education in Thailand: Philosophy, Concept and Practice. Adult Education And Development 33: 51–52.Google Scholar
- UNESCO. 2005. EFA Global Monitoring Report. Paris: UNESCOGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008