Introduction: Antitrust and the Dynamics of Competition in High-Tech Industries
- 188 Downloads
KeywordsCloud Computing Abnormal Return Vertical Integration Antitrust Enforcement Consent Decree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brennan, T. J. (2011). “High-Tech” antitrust: Incoherent, misguided, obsolete, or none of the above? Comments on Crandall-Jackson and Wright. Review of Industrial Organization. doi: 10.1007/s11151-011-9296-6.
- Bresnahan T.F. (1999) New modes of competition: Implications for the future structure of the computer industry. In: Eisenach J., Lenard T.M. (eds) Competition, innovation and the microsoft monopoly: antitrust in the digital marketplace. Kluwer, NorwellMAGoogle Scholar
- Crandall, R. W., & Jackson, C. L. (2011). Antitrust in high-tech industries. Review of Industrial Organization (this issue).Google Scholar
- Fogelstein, F. (2009, July 20). Why is Obama’s top antitrust cop gunning for google? Retrieved from Wired Magazine: http://www.wired.com/print/techbiz/it/magazine/17-08/mf_googlopoly.
- Katz M. L., Shelanski H. A. (2005) Shumpeterian’ competition and antitrust policy in high-tech markets. Competition 14: 47Google Scholar
- Katz M. L., Shapiro C. (1999) Antitrust in software markets. In: Eisenach J., Lenard T.M. (eds) Competition, innovation and the microsoft monopoly: antitrust in the digital marketplace. Kluwer, Norwell, MAGoogle Scholar
- Owen, B. M. (2011). Antitrust and vertical integration in “New Economy” industries with application to broadband access. Review of Industrial Organization. doi: 10.1007/s11151-011-9291-y.
- Salinger, M. (2011). Discussion of papers by Bruce Owen and Christopher Yoo. Review of Industrial Organization. doi: 10.1007/s11151-011-9292-x.
- Varney, C. A. (2009, May 11). Vigorous antitrust enforcement in this challenging era. Retrieved from Department of Justice. http://www.justice.gov/atr/public/speeches/245711.htm.
- Wright, J. D. (2011). Does antitrust enforcement in high tech markets benefit consumers? Stock Price Evidence from FTC v. Intel Review of Industrial Organization (this issue).Google Scholar
- Yoo, C. S. (2011). Cloud computing: Architectural and policy implications. Review of Industrial Organization. doi: 10.1007/s11151-011-9295-7.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2011