High-alumina composite concretes and coatings based on modified phosphate binder suspensions
Coatings and materials based on aluminum phosphate suspensions are studied that have high strength in a raw state and are suitable for carrying out combined firing of a refractory and coating. An aluminum phosphate binder provides preparation of high physicomechanical properties in the firing temperature range. Use of traditional mixes with a protective aluminum phosphate coatings, and also ceramic concrete based on this binder provide increased material corrosion resistance, and consequently an increase in object operating life and period between repairs for metallurgical and glass melting units.
Keywordsaluminum phosphate binder corrosion resistance protective coatings mechanical activation composite materials slag slag resistance working surface wetting capacity glass melting
- 1.P. P. Budnikov and L. B. Khoroshavin, Refractory Concrete Based on Phosphate Binders [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Nemets, N. S. Bel’maz, and Yu. N. Leonova, “Glass resistant protective coatings based on mechanochemical phosphate-containing binders,” Scientific and Technical Achievements and problems in the Field of Glass, Glass-Crystalline Materials, Ceramic Objects and Refractories: Coll. Internat. Conf. “Building material industry and construction industry, energy and resource saving under conditions of market relations,” BelGTASM, Belgorod (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Trepalina, V. A. Doroganov, and E. I. Evtushenko, “Study of the properties of materials with high-alumina protective coating,” Ceramics and Refractories: Promising Solutions of nanotechnology: Coll. Internat. Conf with Elements of Scientific School for Young People, VGTU, Belgorod (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.I. D. Kashcheev, “Bases of forming protective coatings on refractories,” Ogneupory, No. 3, 5 – 7 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Zaistev, I. Yu. Moreva, and E. I. Evtushenko, “Features of formation and nitride and oxide modified films of titanium on a ceramic surface,” XXI All-Russian Meeting for Heat-Resistant Functional Coatings, St. Petersburg 26 – 28 April, 2010, Admiral, St Petersburg (2010).Google Scholar