Abrasive wear of refractory composite ceramic SiC–Si-material
- 58 Downloads
Results are provided for a study of the effect of the action of abrasive media on the wear resistance of refractory ceramic SiC–Si-material prepared by reaction sintering. The abrasive media used are boron and silicon carbides (B4C, SiC) and standard electrocorundum (Al2O3).
Keywordsabrasive medium abrasive wear wear resistance wear-resistant composite SiC–Si-material wear in a mass of abrasive particles wear in an abrasive jet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Garshin, V. V. Karlin, G. S. Oleinik, et al., Structural Silicon Carbide Materials, [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Garshin, V. M. Propyanov, G. P. Zaitsev, et al., Ceramics for Engineering [in Russian], Mosnauchtekhlitizdat, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Tenenbaum, Resistance to Abrasive Wear [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Garshin and M. M. Tenenbaum, Abrasive wear of material S2,” Vestn. Mashinostroenie, No. 6, 40 – 42 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.I. P. Kleis, “Wear resistance of metals in an abrasive stream,” Trudy Talinskogo Politechn. Inst., Ser. A, No. 168, 1 – 28 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Garshin and S. G. Chulkin, Reaction-Sintered Materials for Structural Purposes. Physicomechanical and Tribological Properties [in Russian, SPbGPU, St. Petersburg (2006).Google Scholar