Rotary kiln corrosion-erosion-resistant linings
- 53 Downloads
The properties of magnesia refractories are studied with the aim of determining the possibility of their use for lining rotary kilns. Periclase-chromite refractory PKhPP has been developed with an increased Cr2O3 content, whose use combined with a laying cement, operating by the principle of self-propagating high-temperature synthesis, in a developed “slotted” single-layer lay-up of the furnace reaction zone, made it possible to increase the lining life of industrial rotary kilns by a factor of 1.5–1.8.
KeywordsRotary Kiln Corrosive Wear Refractory Component Rotary Furnace Lining Scheme
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Slovikovskii, P. N. Babich, Ya. G. Gaponov, et al., Inventor's Cert. 1052500 USSR. Method for preparing fuzed periclase materials, Byul. No. 2 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Slovikovskii, N. F. Lebedef, V. B. Birkle, et al., Modernization of Waelz Kilns of the Leninogorsk Polymetallurgical Combine [in Russian], Center for Sci.-Tech. Information and Propaganda. Information List No. 608-86, Sverdlovsk.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Slovikovskii, A. D. Pilipchatin, N. F. Lebedev, et al., Inventor's Cert. 1635680 USSR, Lining for rotary furnace, Claim. No. 4162069, Priority 09.25.81; Byul. No. 10 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Slovikovskii, N. F. Lebedev, B. V. Ponomarev, et al., Inventor's Cert. 1623353 USSR, Lining for a large-diameter Waelz kiln, Claim. No. 4296686; Priority 09.22.87, Byul. No. 3 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Slovikovskii, N. N. Chistopolova, V. K. Lyalin, et al., RF Patent 2001035. Refractory mix for preparing refractory components, Claim. No. 4948394, Registered in the State Register 10.15.93.Google Scholar