Regularized Estimate of the Weight Vector of an Adaptive Interference Canceller
We consider an adaptive multi-channel interference canceller, which ensures the minimum value of the average output power of interference. It is proposed to form the weight vector of such a canceller as the power-vector expansion. It is shown that this approach allows one to obtain an exact analytical solution for the optimal weight vector by using the procedure of the power-vector orthogonalization. In the case of a limited number of the input-process samples, the solution becomes ill-defined and its regularization is required. An effective regularization method, which ensures a high degree of the interference suppression and does not involve the procedure of inversion of the correlation matrix of interference, is proposed, which significantly reduces the computational cost of the weight-vector estimation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. D. Shirman, ed., Radioelectronic Systems: Fundamentals of Development and Theory. Handbook [in Russian], Radiotekhnika, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Mal’tsev and A. I. Saichev, Radiotekh. Élektron., 23, No. 12, 2543 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Monzingo and T. W. Miller, Introduction to Adaptive Arrays, Wiley, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. Z. Tsypkin, Fundamentals of the Theory of Training Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.K. P. Polov, Radiotekhnika, No. 1, 19 (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.D. I. Lekhovitskii, Radiophys. Quantum Electron., 35, Nos. 9–10, 509 (1992).Google Scholar
- 11.Ya. D. Shirman and V. N. Manzhos, Theory and Techniques of Radar Information Processing against an Interference Background [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods for Solving Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 14.A. K. Zhuravlev, A. P. Lukoshkin, and S. S.Poddubnyi, Signal Processing in Adaptive Antenna Arrays [in Russian], Leningrad Univ. Press, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 15.A. A. Pistol’kors and O. S. Litvinov, Introduction to the Theory of Adaptive Antennas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 18.V. T. Ermolaev, B. A. Krasnov, V. Ya. Solomatin, and A. G. Flaksman, Radiophys. Quantum Electron., 29, No. 5, 409 (1986).Google Scholar
- 21.V. V. Voevodin, Linear Algebra [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 23.V. T. Ermolayev, I. S. Sorokin, and A. G. Flaksman, Nizhny Novgorod Univ. Bull., Ser. Radiofiz., No. 4, 79 (2014).Google Scholar