Swing and a myth: a review of Caplan’s The Myth of the Rational Voter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abramsky, S. (2007). American furies: crime, punishment, and vengeance in the age of mass imprisonment. Boston: Beacon Press. Google Scholar
- Bastiat, F. ( 1995). Selected essays on political economy. Irvington-on-Hudson: Foundation for Economic Education. Google Scholar
- Brennan, G., & Lomasky, L. (1993). Democracy and decision: the pure theory of electoral preference. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Google Scholar
- Caplan, B. (2006). The myth of the rational voter: why democracies choose bad policies. Princeton: Princeton University Press. Google Scholar
- Pincione, G., & Teson, F. (2006). Rational choice and democratic deliberation: a theory of discourse failure. New York: Cambridge University Press. Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008