Swing and a myth: a review of Caplan’s The Myth of the Rational Voter
- 208 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Choice Comparative Advantage Median Voter Deliberative Democracy American National Election Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abramsky, S. (2007). American furies: crime, punishment, and vengeance in the age of mass imprisonment. Boston: Beacon Press. Google Scholar
- Bastiat, F. ( 1995). Selected essays on political economy. Irvington-on-Hudson: Foundation for Economic Education. Google Scholar
- Brennan, G., & Lomasky, L. (1993). Democracy and decision: the pure theory of electoral preference. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Google Scholar
- Caplan, B. (2006). The myth of the rational voter: why democracies choose bad policies. Princeton: Princeton University Press. Google Scholar
- Pincione, G., & Teson, F. (2006). Rational choice and democratic deliberation: a theory of discourse failure. New York: Cambridge University Press. Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008