Estimation of the space distributions of the parameters of marine ecosystems by the method of adaptive balance of causes
- 20 Downloads
We propose a method for the construction of the maps of parameters of marine ecosystems based on the adaptation of the space profiles computed by using a model of ecosystem to the data of observations along the trajectories of satellites. To get the adaptive estimates of the fields, we use the differential equations of the method of adaptive balance of causes in which the rates of changes in the parameters are replaced by their spatial derivatives. The method is used for the evaluation of the space distributions of the concentrations of oxygen, phyto- and zooplankton, and other hydrobionts (bioresources) according to the satellite data on the fields of surface temperature and the concentration of chlorophyll in the northwest part of the Black Sea. It is possible to conclude that the proposed approach is quite promising for processing the data of satellite observations.
KeywordsABC-method northwest part of the Black Sea
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Timchenko and E. M. Igumnova, “Assimilation of the data of observations and adaptive prediction of the natural processes,” Morsk. Gidrofiz. Zh., No. 6, 47–70 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Timchenko, E. M. Igumnova, and I. I. Timchenko, Systems Management and the ABC-Technology of Stable Development [in Russian], ÉKOSI-Gidrofizika, Sevastopol (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Ivanov, E. M. Igumnova, V. S. Latun, and I. E. Timchenko, Models of Control Over the Resources of the Coastal Zone of the Sea [in Russian], ÉKOSI-Gidrofizika, Sevastopol (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Timchenko, E. M. Igumnova, and I. E. Timchenko, Formation and Stable Development. Systems Methodology [in Russian], ÉKOSI-Gidrofizika, Sevastopol (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.J. C. Sprott, Chaos and Time-Series Analysis, Oxford University Press, Oxford (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Eremeev, E. M. Igumnova, and I. E. Timchenko, Modeling of Ecological-Economic Systems [in Russian], ÉKOSI–Gidrofizika, Sevastopol (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Kolmogorov, “Interpolation and extrapolation of stationary random sequences,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat., Issue 5, 3–13 (1941).Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Pukhtyar, S. V. Stanichnyi, and I. E. Timchenko, “Optimal interpolation of the data of remote sensing of the sea surface,” Morsk. Gidrofiz. Zh., No. 4, 34–50 (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Monin and A. M. Yaglom, Statistical Fluid Mechanics, Dover, New York (2007).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Kovalev and Z. Z. Finenko (editors), Plankton of the Black Sea [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar