Comparative Estimation of the Structure and Electrical Properties of Functional Layers Based on PbO–ZnO–B2O3 Glass–Ceramic Sealant
- 119 Downloads
The formation of dielectric layers based on the glass–ceramic sealant in the PbO–ZnO–B2O3 system on the 40Kh13 steel substrates for flat heating elements is enhanced. The chemical composition of the glass–ceramic sealant and the heat treatment modes of the coatings are optimized. The effect of the microstructure and microtopography of the surface on the electrical–physical properties of the coatings in the 20–500°C temperature range is determined.
Keywordssealant dielectric coatings glass–ceramic microstructure electrical–physical properties
- 1.Z. A. Duriagina, Surface Physics and Chemistry [in Ukrainian], “Lvivs’ka Politekhnika” National University, L’viv (2009), p. 208.Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Volkova, T. K. Horbacheva, T. N. Ivanova, and L. F. Yurkov, “Glass-ceramic sealants for solder joint of balt pipe and curtain wall,” Electr. Ind., No. 9, 12–18 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Pavlushkin and M. A. Kalmanovskaya, “The investigation of kinetics and characteristics of glass-ceramic sealants crystallization,” Inorg. Mater., 12, No. 11, 2042–2046 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.LFA 427 – Laser Flash Apparatus Available at: http://www.netzsch-thermalanalysis.com/en/products-solutions/thermal-diffusivity-conductivity/lfa-427.html.
- 5.Z. A. Duriagina, S. A. Bezpalov, V. Ya. Pidkova, D. P. Polotskyi, “Study of dielectric layers on structural materials formed hybrid ion–plasma discharge system,” Metallofiz. Nov. Tekhnol., No. 33, 393 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. A. Duriagina, V. Ya. Pidkova, and S. O. Olshevska, “Structure peculiarities and properties of magnesium oxide layers formed by a hybrid ion–plasma discharge system,” Func. Mater., 20, No. 2, 192–197 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. A. Duriagina and V. Ya. Pidkova, “Structure of aluminum nitride layers formed by ion–plasma spraying,” Mater. Sci., 49, No. 3, 74–79 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Ya. Pidkova, I. Brodnikovska, Z. A. Duriagina, V. Petrovskii, “Structure and properties of Mg, Al, Ti oxide and nitride layers formed by ion–plasma sputtering,” Func. Mater., 22, No. 1, 34–39 (2015).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Honkamo, J. Hannu, H. Jantunen, M. Moilanen, and W. Mielcarek, “Microstructural and electrical properties of multicomponent varistor ceramics with PbO–ZnO-B2O3 glass addition,” J. Electroceram., No. 18, 175–181 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.R. Morena, “Phosphate glasses as alternatives to Pb-based sealing frits,” J. Non-Cryst. Solids, Nos. 263–264, 382–387 (2000).Google Scholar