KeywordsInfinite Number Propositional Knowledge Full Stop Intelligent Action Problematic Regress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Ginet, C. (1975). Knowledge, perception, and memory. Dordrecht: D. Reidel Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- Ryle, G. (1949). The concept of mind. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.Google Scholar
- Ryle, G. (1971). Knowing how and knowing that. Collected papers (pp. 212–225). New York: Barnes and Noble.Google Scholar
- Stanley, J. (2010). Ryle on knowing how. Oberlin colloquium in philosophy. Oberlin, OH.Google Scholar
- Stanley, J. (2011a). Know how. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011