Synthesis and Antiarrhythmic Activity of 2-Diethylamino-2′,6′-Dimethylphenylacetamide Derivatives
Data on the syntheses and structures of a series of new derivatives of 2-diethylamino-2′,6′-dimethylphenylacetamide are described. The results of an experimental study of the new compounds on various arrhythmia models in animals are presented. Several substances effectively preventing the onset of ventricular ischemia, reperfusive and toxic fibrillation, and ischemic arrhythmia have been selected, which are superior to the reference drug lidocaine with respect to their antiarrhythmic properties.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.C. Pharand, J. Kluger, E. O'Rangers, et al., Clin. Pharm. and Therap., 54, 471–478 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kryzhanovskii, Diagnostics and Treatment of Myocardial Infarction [in Russian], Fenix, Kiev (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Sernov, I. V. Pashina, E. N. Pashin, et al., in: Proceedings of the 1st Meeting of the Russian Scientific Society of Pharmacists [in Russian], Volgograd (1995), p. 331.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Poroikov and D. A. Filimonov, http://www.ibmh.msk.su/PASSGoogle Scholar
- 8.M. L. Belen'kii, Elements of the Quantitative Evaluation of the Pharmacological Effect [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.L. N. Sernov and V. V. Gatsura, Elements of Experimental Pharmacology [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 10.B. G. Storozhuk, Farmakol. Toksikol., No. 3, 47–49 (1985).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Manning, R. Grome, K. Istcol, et al., Adv. Myocardiol., 6, 515–522 (1986).Google Scholar
- 13.L. N. Sernov, S. Ya. Skachilova, D. S. Blinov, et al., RF Patent No. 2223263.Google Scholar