Finite-time reliable attitude tracking control design for nonlinear quadrotor model with actuator faults
- 227 Downloads
This paper is focused on a finite-time reliable control design for nonlinear quadrotor attitude dynamic model against the actuator faults and external disturbances. By the utilization of an appropriate Lyapunov–Krasovskii functional, a finite-time performance analysis criterion is derived to obtain the robust reliable tracking control design for quadrotor dynamic model. Then, a fault-tolerant tracking control is designed such that the attitude of the quadrotor is reliable in the sense that it is finite-time bounded and satisfies the suggested mixed \(H_\infty \) and passivity performance index under given constraints. Also, the finite-time fault-tolerant controller gain is derived by solving the obtained linear matrix inequalities based on the convex optimization technique. Finally, simulation results are provided to verify the effectiveness and robustness of the proposed control design law.
KeywordsNonlinear quadrotor attitude dynamic model Fault-tolerant control Finite-time boundedness Mixed \(H_\infty \) and passivity performance
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflicts of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest concerning the publication of this manuscript.
- 5.Xu, J., Lim, C.C., Shi, P.: Sliding mode control of singularly perturbed systems and its application in quad-rotors. Int. J. Control. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207179.2017.1393102
- 6.Kim, S-K., Ahn, C.K.: Auto-Tuner based controller for quadcopter attitude tracking applications. Trans. Circuits Syst. II. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSII.2019.2896591
- 7.Liu, H., Li, D., Zuo, Z., Zhong, Y.: Robust three-loop trajectory tracking control for quadrotors with multiple uncertainties. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 63, 2263–2274 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Yu, Y., Wang, Q., Sun, C., Liu, H.: Robust compensator with constraints for attitude manoeuvres of a quadrotor subject to unknown stochastic input delays. J. Control Decis. https://doi.org/10.1080/23307706.2018.1502054
- 11.Xu, J., Shi, P., Lim, C.-C., Cai, C., Zou, Y.: Reliable tracking control for under-actuated quadrotors with wind disturbances. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.2017.2782662
- 28.Sakthivel, R., Ahn, C.K., Joby, M.: Fault-tolerant resilient control for fuzzy fractional order systems. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.2018.2835442
- 32.Li, X., Ahn, C.K., Lu, D., Guo, S.: Robust simultaneous fault estimation and non-fragile output feedback fault-tolerant control for Markovian jump systems. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.2018.2828123