A fast image encryption algorithm based on non-adjacent dynamically coupled map lattice model
- 38 Downloads
This paper proposes a new logistic-dynamic Arnold coupled logistic map lattice model (LDACLML), where coupling coefficient is logistics map. According to the analysis of space–time behavior, Kolmogorov–Sinai entropy and information entropy, it can be found that the state of each lattice of LDACLML is more stable and more chaotic than CML or even ACLML model. When applied in image encryption, security of LDACLML is higher than CML and ACLML. Therefore, based on this model, in this paper, a new fast image encryption algorithm is proposed. In the algorithm, LDACLML is used to generate key stream of permutation and diffusion. By analyzing the performance of encryption and the ability to prevent various attacks, it can be easily determined that the algorithm has a high degree of security and the excellent efficiency; meanwhile, it also validates the excellent features of the LDACLML model from the side.
KeywordsLDACLML system Logistic dynamic Fast Image encryption
This research is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos: 61672124, 61370145 and 61503375) and the Password Theory Project of the 13th Five-Year Plan National Cryptography Development Fund (No: MMJJ20170203).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 2.Liu, J.D.: ATCML-based spatiotemporal chaotic one-way Hash function with changeable-parameter. Acta Phys. Sin. 56(3), 1297–1304 (2007)Google Scholar
- 20.Mondal, B., Kumar, P., Singh, S.: A chaotic permutation and diffusion based image encryption algorithm for secure communications. Multimed. Tools Appl. 1, 1–22 (2018)Google Scholar
- 21.Wang, X.Y., Zhu, X.Q., Zhang, Y.Q.: An image encryption algorithm based on josephus traversing and mixed chaotic map. IEEE Access PP(99), 1 (2018)Google Scholar
- 26.Rukhin, A., Soto, J., Nechvatal, J., Miles, S., et al.: A statistical test suite for random and pseudorandom number generators cryptographics applications. Appl. Phys. Lett. 22(7), 1645–1790 (2001)Google Scholar
- 33.Telem, A.N., Segning, C.M., Kenne, G., Fotsin, H.B.: A simple and robust gray image encryption scheme using chaotic logistic map and artificial neural network. Adv. Multimed. 1, 19 (2014)Google Scholar