Dynamical behavior of a fractional three-species food chain model
- 264 Downloads
In this paper, a fractional three-species food chain model is considered. The boundedness of the solution of the fractional system has been proven. We analytically determine local and global stability and dynamical behaviors of the equilibria of this system. Further, condition under which a Hopf bifurcation may occur is derived. By using numerical analysis, we figure out that the model may have chaotic dynamics for realistic parameters. Transition to chaotic behavior is established via cycles, period-doubling bifurcation and period-halving bifurcation.
KeywordsBifurcation Stability analysis Caputo derivative Chaos Strange attractor Periodic solution
This work is supported by the Shahrekord University of Iran under Grant Nos. 96PRM2M1192 and 96GRD1M1497. Compliance with ethical standards, the authors declare that they have no conflict of interest concerning the publication of this manuscript.
- 1.Ahmed, E., Hashish, A., Rihan, F.A.: On fractional order cancer model. J. Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. 3(2), 1–6 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Alidousti, Javad, Reza, : khoshsiar ghaziani, and Ali bayati eshkaftaki. Stability analysis of nonlinear fractional differential order systems with Caputo and Riemann–Liouville derivatives. Turk. J. Math. 41(5), 1260–1278 (2017)Google Scholar
- 14.Ghaziani, Khoshsiar, Reza, and, : Javad Alidousti. Stability analysis of a fractional order prey-predator system with nonmonotonic functional response. Comput. Methods Differ. Equ. 4(2), 151–161 (2016)Google Scholar
- 22.Podlubny, Igor: Fractional differential equations: an introduction to fractional derivatives, fractional differential equations, to methods of their solution and some of their applications, Vol, p. 198. Elsevier (1998)Google Scholar
- 23.Rai, Vikas., Sreenivasan, R.: Period-doubling bifurcations leading to chaos in a model food chain. Ecological modelling 69.1-2 : 63-77 (1993)Google Scholar
- 24.Rihan, F.A., Abdel Rahman, D.H.: Delay differential model for tumour-immune dynamics with HIV infection of CD4+ T-cells. Int. J. Comput. Math. 90(3), 594–614 (2013)Google Scholar
- 28.Tripathi, J.P., Jana, D., Tiwari, V.: A Beddington-DeAngelis type one-predator two-prey competitive system with help. Nonlinear Dyn. 1–21 (2018)Google Scholar