Families of nonsingular soliton solutions of a nonlocal Schrödinger–Boussinesq equation
- 137 Downloads
Nonlocal nonlinear evolution equations with self-induced parity–time symmetric potential have received intensive attention, due to their good applications in nonlinear optics. A nonlocal Schrödinger–Boussinesq equation is proposed in this paper. By using the Hirota bilinear method and the Kadomtsev–Petviashvili hierarchy reduction method, explicit soliton solution with the nonzero boundary condition is succinctly constructed in terms of determinant. Typical dynamics and asymptotic behaviours of three types of two-soliton solutions are discussed in detail.
KeywordsNonlocal Schrödinger–Boussinesq equation Soliton Bilinear method KP hierarchy reduction
This work is supported by the NSF of China under Grant Nos. 11501510 and 11601187.
Compliance with ethical standards
We declare we have no conflict of interests.
- 3.Yang, J.K.: General N-solitons and their dynamics in several nonlocal nonlinear Schrödinger equations. arXiv:1712.01181 (2017)
- 6.Yang, B., Yang, J.K.: General rogue waves in the nonlocal PT-symmetric nonlinear Schrödinger equation. arXiv: 1711.05930 (2017)
- 7.Zhang, Y., Qiu, D., Cheng, Y., He, J.: Rational solution of the nonlocal nonlinear Schrödinger equation and its application in optics. Rom. J. Phys. 62, 108 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, S., Grelu, P., Mihalache, D., Baronio, F.: Families of rational soliton solutions of the Kadomtsev–Petviashvili equation. Rom. Rep. Phys. 68, 1407 (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Feng, B.F., Luo, X.D., Ablowitz, M.J., Musslimani, Z.H.: General soliton solutions to a nonlocal nonlinear Schrödinger equation with zero and nonzero boundary conditions. arXiv:1712.09172 (2017)
- 12.Mihalache, D.: Multidimensional localized structures in optical and matter-wave media: a topical survey of recent literature. Rom. Rep. Phys. 69, 403 (2017)Google Scholar
- 16.Wu, Z., He, J.: New hierarchies of derivative nonlinear Schrödinger-type equation. Rom. Rep. Phys. 68, 79 (2016)Google Scholar
- 21.Zhang, X., Chen, Y.: General high-order rogue wave to NLS–Boussinesq equation with the dynamical analysis. arXiv:1710.08719 (2017)
- 24.Tian, K., Ge, Y., Zhu, X.: On the q-deformed modified Kadomtsev–Petviashvili hierarchy and its additional symmetries. Rom. Rep. Phys. 69, 110 (2017)Google Scholar