Quantized energy-to-peak state estimation for persistent dwell-time switched neural networks with packet dropouts
- 333 Downloads
This paper pays close attention to the problem of energy-to-peak state estimation for a class of neural networks under switching mechanism. Persistent dwell-time switching rule, which is more generic than average dwell-time and dwell-time, is employed. In addition, the particular concept for persistent dwell-time, including the specific distinction between sample time and switching instant, is given. The measured output subject to quantized signals is used for alleviating the overhead about communication channel. At the same time, the random packet losses with its probability obeying Bernoulli distribution is considered. By the aid of a suitable mode-dependent Lyapunov function and switched system theory, the expected mode-dependent estimator is developed to guarantee that the resulting estimation error system is mean-square exponentially stable and meets a prescribed energy-to-peak performance index. In the end, the applicability of the proposed method is illustrated by utilizing a numerical example.
KeywordsEnergy-to-peak state estimation Persistent dwell-time Switched neural networks Packet dropouts
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
- 12.Gao, H., Xia, J., Zhuang, G., Wang, Z., Sun, Q.: Nonfragile finite-time extended dissipative control for a class of uncertain switched neutral systems. Complexity, Article ID 6581308 (2017)Google Scholar
- 15.Lakshmanan, S., Prakash, M., Lim, C.P., Rakkiyappan, R., Balasubramaniam, P., Nahavandi, S.: Synchronization of an inertial neural network with time-varying delays and its application to secure communication. IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst. 29(1), 195–207 (2016)MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 25.Paek, S.-K., Kim, L.-S.: A real-time wavelet vector quantization algorithm and its vlsi architecture. IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol. 10(3), 475–489 (2000)Google Scholar
- 29.Rehan, M., Mobeen, M.B., Tufail, M., Ahn, C.K.: A novel method for guaranteed overflow oscillation elimination in digital filters subject to quantization. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II Exp. Briefs (2018). https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSII.2018.2810070
- 37.Wang, Z.: A numerical method for delayed fractional-order differential equations. J. Appl. Math. Article ID 256071 (2013)Google Scholar