Coexisting infinitely many attractors in active band-pass filter-based memristive circuit
- 914 Downloads
This paper presents an inductor-free memristive circuit, which is implemented by linearly coupling an active band-pass filter (BPF) with a parallel memristor and capacitor filter. Mathematical model is established, and numerical simulations are performed. The results verified by hardware experiments show that the active BPF-based memristive circuit exhibits the dynamical behaviors of point, period, chaos, and period-doubling bifurcation route. Most important of all, the newly proposed memristive circuit has a line equilibrium and its stability closely relies on memristor initial condition, which results in the emergence of extreme multistability. Stability distribution related to memristor initial condition is numerically estimated and the coexistence of infinitely many attractors is intuitively captured by numerical simulations and PSIM circuit simulations.
KeywordsMemristive circuit Active band-pass filter Memristor initial condition Infinitely many attractor Extreme multistability
This work was supported by the grants from the National Natural Science Foundations of China (Grant No. 51277017), the Scientific Research Foundation of Jiangsu Provincial Education Department, China under Grant Nos. 14JKB430004 and 15KJB510001, and the Natural Science Foundations of Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China (Grant No. CJ20159026).
- 11.Zhou, L., Wang, C.H., Zhou, L.L.: Generating hyperchaotic multi-wing attractor in a 4D memristive circuit. Nonlinear Dyn. (2016). doi: 10.1007/s11071-016-2852-8
- 16.Pham, V.T., Volos, C.K., Vaidyanathan, S., Le, T.P., Yu, V.Y.: A memristor-based hyperchaotic system with hidden attractors: dynamics, synchronization and circuital emulating. J. Eng. Sci. Technol. Rev. 8, 205–214 (2015)Google Scholar
- 26.Bao, B.C., Xu, Q., Bao, H., Chen, M.: Extreme multistability in a memristive circuit. Electron. Lett. 52, 1008–1010 (2016)Google Scholar
- 27.Patel, M.S., Patel, U., Sen, A., Sethia, G.C., Hens, C., Dana, S.K., Feudel, U., Showalter, K., Ngonghala, C.N., Amritkar, R.E.: Experimental observation of extreme multistability in an electronic system of two coupled Rössler oscillators. Phys. Rev. E 89, 022918 (2014)Google Scholar
- 36.Sharma, P.R., Shrimali, M.D., Prasad, A., Kuznetsov, N.V., Leonov, G.A.: Control of multistability in hidden attractors. Eur. Phys. J. Spec. Top. 224, 1485–1491 (2015)Google Scholar