Modified Projection Methods for Solving Multi-valued Variational Inequality without Monotonicity
- 44 Downloads
In this paper, we propose two new projection-type algorithms for solving the multi-valued variational inequality in finite dimensional spaces. We prove the convergence of the sequences generated by the proposed projection-type algorithms without any monotonicity. Moreover, we provide some numerical experiments to illustrate the efficiency of the proposed projection-type algorithms.
KeywordsMulti-valued variational inequality Projection-type algorithm convergence Numerical experiment
The authors are grateful to the editors and reviewers whose helpful comments and suggestions have led to much improvement in the paper.
- Bello Cruz JY, Milln RD, Phan H (2015) Conditional extragradient algorithms for variational inequalities. arXiv:1411.4338v2 [math.OC]
- Burachik R, Milln R (2017) A projection algorithm for non-monotone variational inequalities. arXiv:1609.09569v2 [math.OC]
- Facchinei F, Pang JS (2003) Finite-dimensional Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems, vol 1 & 2. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Fang CJ, Chen SL (2014) A subgradient extragradient algorithmfor solving multi-valued variational inequality. Appl Math Comput 229:123–130Google Scholar
- Glowinski R (1980) Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Variational Problems. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Konnov IV (1998) A combined relaxation method for variational inequalities with nonlinear constraints. Math Program 80:239–252Google Scholar
- Korpelevich GM (1976) The extragradient method for finding saddle points and other problems. Matecon 12:747–756Google Scholar
- Michael JT (1976) The Computation of Fixed Points and Applications. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Rockafellar RT, Wets JB (2004) Variational analysis. Springer, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Vuong PT (2019) The global exponential stability of a dynamical system for solving variational inequalities, Networks and Spatial Economics. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11067-019-09457-6
- Zarantonello EH (1971) Projections on convex sets in Hilbert spaces and spectral theory. In: Zarantonello EH (ed) Contributions to Nonlinear Functional Analysis. Academic Press, New York, pp 237–424Google Scholar