Dynamic Optimization of Neuron Systems with Leakage Delay and Distributed Delay via Hybrid Control
- 14 Downloads
This paper proposes a neuron system with both leakage delay and distributed delay. Typical dynamics including the local stability and Hopf bifurcation analysis are investigated. Then, a hybrid controller is designed to control the Hopf bifurcation of the proposed system. By regarding the leakage delay as the bifurcation parameter and further probing into the associated characteristic equation, we find that the system can generate a Hopf bifurcation when the bifurcation parameter passes through some critical value. Besides, the controller is capable of altering the bifurcation point and achieving desirable dynamics by changing the feedback gain parameter. Finally, numerical simulations are illustrated to substantiate the theoretical analysis.
KeywordsNeuron system Hopf bifurcation Oscillation Hybrid control Leakage delay Strong kernel
This work is supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 61573194, 61473158), and the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China (No. BK20181389).
- 3.Ezequiel LR, Francisco OZ, Enrique D, Jos MP (2019) Piecewise polynomial activation functions for feedforward neural networks. Neural Process Lett 2019:1–27Google Scholar
- 7.Hong CQ, Yu J, Tao DC, Wang M (2015) Image-Based three-dimensional human pose recovery by multiview locality-sensitive sparse retrieval. IEEE Trans Ind Electron 62(5):3742–3751Google Scholar
- 9.Yan XC, Tong DB, Chen QY, Zhou WN, Xu YH (2018) Adaptive state estimation of stochastic delayed neural networks with fractional brownian motion. Neural Process Lett 2018:1–14Google Scholar
- 22.Dong T, Bai JQ, Yang L (2018) Bifurcation analysis of delayed complex-valued neural network with diffusions. Neural Process Lett 8:1–15Google Scholar
- 34.Ju JY, Li W, Wang YQ, Fan MB, Yang XF (2018) Synchronization control of coupled memristor-based neural networks with mixed delays and stochastic perturbations. Neural Process Lett 47(2):679–696Google Scholar
- 40.Yao Y, Xiao M, Cao JD, Huang CD, Song QK (2018) Stability switches and Hopf bifurcation of a neuron system with both leakage and distributed delays. Neural Process Lett 2018:1–15Google Scholar