pth Moment Exponential Stability of Stochastic Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks With Time-varying Delays
- 94 Downloads
The pth moment exponential stability of stochastic Cohen-Grossberg with time-varying delays is investigated in this paper. A set of novel sufficient conditions on pth moment exponential stability are given for the considered system by using the well-known Razumikhin-type theorem. Finally, two examples with their numerical simulations are provided to show the correctness of our analysis.
KeywordsStochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks pth moment exponential stability Razumikhin-type theorem
Mathematics Subject Classifications (2000)92B20 93E15 34K50
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 11.Haykin S, (1994) Neural Networks. Prentice-Hall, NJGoogle Scholar
- 12.Civalleri P, Gilli M, (1993) on the stability of cellular neural networks with delays. IEEE Trans Circuist Syst I 157–165Google Scholar
- 19.Zhao H, Ding N, Dynamic analysis of stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with delays. Appl Math Comput doi: 10.1016/j.amc.2006.05.087
- 20.Li X, Cao J, (2005) Exponential stability of stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays. LNCS 162–167Google Scholar
- 21.Mao X (1997). Stochastic differential equations and aplplications. Horwood Publication, Chichester Google Scholar