Nonuniform sampling for random signals bandlimited in the linear canonical transform domain
- 38 Downloads
In this paper, we mainly investigate the nonuniform sampling for random signals which are bandlimited in the linear canonical transform (LCT) domain. We show that the nonuniform sampling for a random signal bandlimited in the LCT domain is equal to the uniform sampling in the sense of second order statistic characters after a pre-filter in the LCT domain. Moreover, we propose an approximate recovery approach for nonuniform sampling of random signals bandlimited in the LCT domain. Furthermore, we study the mean square error of the nonuniform sampling. Finally, we do some simulations to verify the correctness of our theoretical results.
KeywordsNonuniform sampling Linear canonical transform Random signals Approximate reconstruction Sinc interpolation
The authors thank the referees very much for carefully reading the paper and for elaborate and valuable suggestions.
- Eng, F. (2007). Nonuniform sampling in statistical signal processing, Ph.D. Thesis, Linkoping University, Department of Electrical Engineering.Google Scholar
- Leow, K. (2010). Reconstruction from non-uniform samples. Master Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.Google Scholar
- Verbeyst, F., Rolain, Y., Schoukens, J., et al. (2006). System identification approach applied to jitter estimation. In Instrumentation and measurement technology conference (pp. 1752–1757).Google Scholar
- Wang, J., Ren, S., Chen, Z., et al. (2018a). Periodically nonuniform sampling and reconstruction of signals in function spaces associated with the linear canonical transform. IEEE Communications Letters, 22(4), 756–759.Google Scholar
- Xu, L., Zhang, F., Lu, M., et al. (2016). Random signal analysis in the linear canonical transform domain. In URSI Asia-Pacific radio science conference (URSI AP-RASC) (pp. 1862–1865). IEEE.Google Scholar
- Xu, S., Jiang, C., Chai, Y., et al. (2018b). Nonuniform sampling theorems for random signals in the linear canonical transform domain. The International Journal of Electronics, 105(6), 1051–1062.Google Scholar