Research on multimedia play mode and image optimization based on compensation factor adaptive model
- 10 Downloads
When traditional multimedia network video image is compressed and transmitted to compensate, because of the different loss of video image features in the acquisition process, the error of compressed transmission compensation is large and the efficiency is low. Firstly, the NLMS algorithm and the improved NLMS algorithm are analyzed. To solve the problem that the compensation factor in the algorithm is too large due to the severe network shake, the NLMS algorithm is further improved by adaptively adjusting the compensation factor coefficient with the change of the network and the prediction error. The research shows that the multimedia playback mode and the image optimization system software structure based on the compensation factor adaptive model realize the dynamic adaptation of the system to various network conditions and the image optimization function during video playback by adopting the bandwidth adaptive strategy and method.. The conclusion shows that in the multimedia network video image compression transmission, the improved compensation method has higher performance in multimedia network video image optimization and real-time compression transmission compensation, which has certain advantages compared with the traditional compensation method.
KeywordsCompensation factor self-adaptation Multimedia playback Image optimization
Chongqing College of Electronic Engineering fund project“Research on Constructing KAQ High-level Talents Training Model in Higher Vocational Education Based on Outstanding Talents Training Plan“.(XJSK201806).
- 2.Chen Z, Huang W, Lv Z (2015) Towards a face recognition method based on uncorrelated discriminant sparse preserving projection. Multimed Tools Appl 76(17):1–15Google Scholar
- 6.De Faria JWV, Teixeira MJ, de Moura Sousa Júnior L, et al (2016) Virtual and stereoscopic anatomy: when virtual reality meets medical education. J Neurosurg 1–7Google Scholar
- 7.Domański M, Stankiewicz O, Wegner K, Kurc M, Konieczny J, Siast J, Stankowski J, Ratajczak R, Grajek T (2013) High efficiency 3D video coding using new tools based on view synthesis. IEEE Trans Image Process 22(9):3517–3527Google Scholar
- 11.Lee A, Jun DS, Choi JS (2015) Fast motion estimation using priority-based inter-prediction mode decision method in high efficiency video coding. J Real-Time Image Proc 12(2):1–9Google Scholar
- 12.Li W, Ren P (2015) 2015 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Big Data (BigMM) - Beijing, China (2015.4.20–2015.4.22). 2015 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Big Data - Fast CABAC Rate Estimation for HEVC Mode Decision, pp. 171–175Google Scholar
- 13.Li Y, Yang G, Zhu Y et al (2015) Adaptive mode decision for multiview video coding based on macroblock position constraint model. J Real-Time Image Proc 12(3):1–8Google Scholar
- 21.Yang J, Zhang X, Peng W et al (2015) A novel regularized K-SVD dictionary learning based medical image super-resolution algorithm. Multimed Tools Appl 75(21):1–14Google Scholar