Parametric solution of p-norm semiparametric regression model
- 42 Downloads
In this paper, using the kernel weight function, we obtain the parameter estimation of p-norm distribution in semi-parametric regression model, which is effective to decide the distribution of random errors. Under the assumption that the distribution of observations is unimodal and symmetry, this method can give the estimates of X, S and σ. Finally, three experiment are constructed to explain this method. When there is model error, the traditional least squares method is estimated to be distorted. In the first experiment, the parameter has a true value of 1, and the least squares method and the proposed new method are estimated to be 0.4883 and 0.9898 respectively. The proposed method is applicable to the different distribution of random errors. In the example of this article, it has also been reflected.
Keywordsp-norm distributions Semi-parametric regression Kernel weight function Maximum likelihood adjustment
This study was funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (41,476,087, 4187 4009).
- 2.Cui X, Yu Z, Tao B, et al. (2001) Generalized surveying adjustment [J]. Wuhan Technique University of Surveying and Mapping, Wuhan,: 103–104Google Scholar
- 4.Fischer B, Hegland M (1999) Collocation, filtering and nonparametric regression. PartI, ZfV, 17-24Google Scholar
- 5.Green PJ, Silverman BW (1993) Nonparametric regression and generalized linear models: a roughness penalty approach. CRC PressGoogle Scholar
- 7.Müller M (2000) Semiparametric extensions to generalized linear models [J]. Kumulative Habilitationsschrift, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 8.Nelder JA, Wedderburn RWM (1972) Generalized linear models [J]. J R Stat Soc 135(3):370–384Google Scholar
- 9.Pan X, Sun H (2004a) Statistical property of semiparametric estimators with positively definite regular matrix. ACTA Geodaetica & Cartographica Sinica 33:228–233Google Scholar
- 10.Pan X, Sun H (2004b) Two stage estimation of parameter for semiparametric survey. Adjustment Models, Science of Sueveying and Mapping 29:19–22Google Scholar
- 15.Sun HY (1994) Theory of p-norm distribution and application of surveying data processing [J]. WTUSM Press 2:172–174Google Scholar
- 19.Zhao XM, Wei XY (2003) Asymptotic efficiency of L-estimators in a semi-parametric regression model [J]. J Syst Sci Math Sci (1): 136–144Google Scholar