Multi-model cooperative task assignment and path planning of multiple UCAV formation
- 156 Downloads
Multi-model techniques have shown an outstanding effectiveness in the cooperative task assignment and path planning of the unmanned combat aerial vehicle(UCAV) formation. With cooperative decision making and control, the cooperative combat of the UCAV formation are described and the mathematical model of the UCAV formation is built. Then, the task assignment model of the UCAV formation is developed according to flight characteristics of the UCAV formation and constraints in battlefield. The cooperative task assignment problem is solved using the improved particle swarm optimization(IPSO), ant colony algorithm(ACA) and genetic algorithm(GA) respectively. The comparative analysis is conducted in the aspects of the precision and the search speed. The path planning model of the UCAV formation is constructed considering the oil cost, threat cost, crash cost and time cost. The cooperative path planning problem is solved based on the evolution algorithm(EA), in which unique coding scheme of chromosomes is designed, and the crossover operator and mutation operator are redefined. Simulation results demonstrate that the UCAV formation can choose the best algorithm according to the real battlefield environment, which can solve the cooperative task assignment and path planning problems quickly and effectively to meet the demand of the cooperative combat.
KeywordsFormation UCAV Task assignment Path planning Multi-model Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO)
The work was supported by National Natural Science Foundations of China (No.61601505), the Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province(No.2016JQ6050), the Aviation Science Foundations of China (No.20155196022) and the National Research Foundation, Prime Ministers Office, Singapore under its International Research Centre in Singapore Funding Initiative.
- 1.(2014). Single/cross-camera multiple-person tracking by graph matching. Neurocomputing 139, 220–232Google Scholar
- 2.Aibinu AM, Salau HB, Rahman NA, Nwohu MN, Akachukwu CM (2016) A novel clustering based genetic algorithm for route optimization. Engineering Science & Technology An International JournalGoogle Scholar
- 4.Cao L, Shun Tan H, Peng H, Cong Pan M (2014) Multiple uavs hierarchical dynamic task allocation based on pso-fsa and decentralized auction. In: Robotics and biomimetics (ROBIO), 2014 IEEE international conference on. IEEE, pp 2368–2373Google Scholar
- 11.Huang H, Zhou H, Cai Y (2015) Study on multi-path planning and tracking control of the ucav based on evolutionary algorithm pp 1762–1766Google Scholar
- 14.Jia Y, Chen W, Gu T et al (2017) A dynamic logistic dispatching system with set-based particle swarm optimization. IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybern: Syst pp 1–15Google Scholar
- 22.Oh G, Kim Y, Ahn J, Choi HL (2017) Market-based task assignment for cooperative timing missions in dynamic environments. J Intell Robot Syst pp 1–27Google Scholar
- 25.Song Q, Zhang H (2010) Research on multi-lateral multi-issue negotiation based on hybrid genetic algorithm in e-commerce pp 706–709Google Scholar
- 26.Wang M, Wan Y, Ye Z, Lai X (2017) Remote sensing image classification based on the optimal support vector machine and modified binary coded ant colony optimization algorithm. Inf Sci pp 50–68Google Scholar
- 30.Zhang H, Shang X, Luan H, Wang M, Chua TS (2016) Learning from collective intelligence: Feature learning using social images and tags. ACM Trans Multimed Comput Commun Appl (TOMM) 13Google Scholar
- 31.Zhang H, Shen F, Liu W, He X, Luan H, Chua TS (2016) Discrete collaborative filtering. In: Proc. of SIGIR, vol 16Google Scholar
- 32.Zhang P, Zhuo T, Huang W, Chen K, Kankanhalli M (2017) Online object tracking based on cnn with spatial-temporal saliency guided sampling. NeurocomputingGoogle Scholar