Compressive sensing reconstruction for compressible signal based on projection replacement
- 265 Downloads
Compressive sensing can reconstruct compressible or sparse signal at the under-sampling rate. However small coefficients of the compressible signal with large number but low energy are hard to be reconstructed, while also infect the accuracy of the big coefficients. In this reason, for the compressive sensing algorithms such as orthogonal match pursuit (OMP) and tree-structed wavelet compressive sensing (TSW-CS), an assumed error is in the measurement model, which makes the reconstructed results not satisfy the original measurement model. Aiming at this problem, we propose the projection replacement (PR) algorithm by building the measurement space and its orthogonal complement space with singular value decomposition, and replacing the projection in measurement space of the reconstructed result with the pseudo-inverse one. The proposed PR algorithm eliminates the hypothetic measurement error in OMP and TSW-CS reconstructed model, and it guarantees theoretically that the PR results have a smaller error. Its effectiveness is verified experimentally with OMP and TSW-CS. The proposed algorithm serves as a good reconstruction algorithm for the CS-based applications such as image coding, super-resolution, video retrieval etc.
KeywordsCompressive sensing Orthogonal projection TSW-CS OMP
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.61373113) and the Fundamental Research for the Central University (No.xjj2012023).
- 1.Cands EJ (2006) Compressive sampling. In: Proceedings of the international congress of mathematics, vol 3, pp 1433–1452Google Scholar
- 4.Fannjiang A, Liao W (2012) Super-resolution by compressive sensing algorithms. In: IEEE Proceeding Asilomar conference on signals, systems and computers, pp 411–415Google Scholar
- 11.Liu LW, Wang LH, Zhang M (2014) Depth map super-resolution based on joint dictionary learning. Multimed Tools Appl. doi: 10.1007/s11042-014-2002-6
- 13.Ruiz P, Babacan SD, Gao L, Li Z (2011) Video retrieval suing sparse Bayesian reconstruction. In: 2011 IEEE international conference on multimedia and expo, pp 1-6Google Scholar
- 15.Wang LJ, Wu XL, Shi GM (2008) A compressive sensing approach of multiple descriptions for network multimedia communication. In: Processing IEEE workshop multimedia signal process, vol 1, pp 445–449Google Scholar
- 16.Xu L, Liang Q (2010) Compressive sensing using singular value decomposition. In: Lecture notes in computer science, vol 6221, pp 338–342Google Scholar