Method of Harmonic Balance in Full-Scale-Model Tests of Electrical Devices
- 16 Downloads
Methods for determining the weber-ampere characteristics of electrical devices, one of which is based on solution of direct problem of harmonic balance and the other on solution of inverse problem of harmonic balance by the method of full-scale-model tests, are suggested. The mathematical model of the device is constructed using the describing function and simplex optimization methods. The presented results of experimental applications of the method show its efficiency. The advantage of the method is the possibility of application for nondestructive inspection of electrical devices in the processes of their production and operation.
Key wordsweber-ampere characteristic electrical device magnetic characteristics method of harmonic balance method of full-scale-model tests
The work has been performed with support of Project No. 1.2690.2014/K “Methods of solution of inverse problems of diagnostics of intricate systems (in engineering and medicine) based on full-scale-model experiment,” within the design part of the State Assignment and with the use of the equipment of TSKP “Diagnostics and Power-Effective Electrical Equipment” of South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI).
- 1.V. K. Arkad’ev, Electromagnetic Processes in Metals. Part 2 [in Russian], Glav. Red. Energetich. Liter., Moscow – Leningrad (1936), 303 p.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Bakhvalov, N. I. Gorbatenko, and V. V. Grechikhin, “Method for solution of inverse problems of magnetic measurements,” Izmerit. Tekh., No. 3, 58 – 60 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Hurlbert, Linear Optimization. The Simplex Workbook, Springer Science & Business Media (2009), 289 p.Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Gorbatenko, A. M. Lankin, M. V. Lankin, and D. V. Shayhutdinov, “Determination of weber-ampere characteristic for electrical devices based on the solution of harmonic balance inverse problem,” Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res., 10(3), 6509 – 6519 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Lankin, M. V. Lankin, and N. D. Narakidze, “Method for measuring weber-ampere characteristic based on solution of inverse problem of MHB,” Sovr. Prob. Nauki Obraz., No. 4 (2014) (URL: http://www.science-education.ru/118-13942).
- 6.A. M. Lankin and M. V. Lankin, “Method for measuring weber-ampere characteristics of electrical devices,” Sovr. Prob. Nauki Obraz., No. 1 (2014) (URL: http://www.science-education.ru/115-12186).
- 7.A. M. Lankin, M. V. Lankin, D. V. Shaykhutdinov, and N. I. Gorbatenko, “Determination of weber-ampere characteristics of electric devices using solution of inverse problem of harmonic balance,” Modern Appl. Sci., 9(8), 247 – 261 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Lankin and M. V. Lankin, Devices for Measuring WAC of AC Electrical Articles, LAP LAMBERT, Saarbrucken (2015), 112 p.Google Scholar
- 9.K. M. Polivanov, Ferromagnets: Fundamentals of the Theory of Engineering Application [in Russian], Energoizdat, Leningrad (1957), 256 p.Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Preobrazhenskii and R. G. Bishard, Magnetic Materials and Elements [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1986), 352 p.Google Scholar
- 11.A. M. Lankin, M. V. Lankin, V. A. Kucherov, and O. A. Naugol’nov, “Application of the algorithm of full-scale-model tests for diagnostics of electrical systems,” Sovr. Prob. Nauki Obraz., No. 1 (2015) (URL: http://www.science-education.ru/125-19975).
- 12.A. M. Lankin and M. V. Laknin, Solution of Inverse Problem of Harmonic Balance in Full-Scale-Model Experiment on Determination of Weber-Ampere Characteristics of Electrical Articles [in Russian], OOO “Knizhny Perekrestok,” Moscow (2015), 127 p.Google Scholar
- 13.A. M. Lankin and M. V. Laknin, “Method for measuring weber-ampere characteristics of electrical devices,” Sovr. Prob. Nauki Obraz., No. 1 (2014) (URL: http://www.science-education.ru/115-12186).
- 14.A. M. Lankin and M. V. Laknin, “Getting weber-ampere characteristics using the method of harmonic balance,” in: Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on Eurasian Scientific Development (2014), pp. 264 – 270.Google Scholar