Estimates for the Thermoelastic Properties of a Composite with Ellipsoidal Anisotropic Inclusions
- 15 Downloads
A mathematical model describing the thermoelastic characteristics of a composite reinforced by anisotropic ellipsoidal inclusions is proposed. The model is applied to estimating the thermoelastic properties in the case of strengthening the material with single-walled carbon nanotubes. The estimates obtained by the self-consistent method and dual variational formulation of a thermoelasticity problem for an inhomogeneous solid body are compared.
Keywordsmathematical model thermoelastic characteristics anisotropic inclusions graphene single-walled carbon nanotubes
This work was performed within the framework of state task of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation (Projects 9.7784.2017/BCh and 9.2422.2017/PCh) and Grant 1069.2018.8 of program of the President of the Russian Federation for the State support of young candidates of science.
- 3.T. D. Shermergor, Theory of Elasticity of Microinhomogeneous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Christensen, Mechanics of Composite Materials, John Willey & Sons, N. Y. (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. E. Pobedrya, Mechanics of Composite Materials [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Zarubin and G. N. Kuvyrkin, Mathematical Models of mechanics and Elecrodynamics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Izd. MGTU, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Zarubin and V. S. Sergeeva, “Investigation of the connection of the elastic characteristics of a single-layer carbon nanotube and graphene,” Vest. MGTU, Ser. Estestv.Nauki, No. 1, 100-110 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Yu. Tsvelodub, “On the inverse Eshelby tensor,” Vest. CHGPU, Ser. Mekh. Predel’n. Sost., No. 2, 530-535 (2010).Google Scholar
- 11.M. Onami, et. al., Introduction to Micromechanics, Metallurgiya [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 12.Handbook of Composites, Vol. 1. /Ed. J. Lubin, Van Nostrand Reinhold (1982).Google Scholar
- 13.Physical Quantities: Handbook /Eds. I. S. Grigoriev and E. Z. Melikhova, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 14.I. E. Berinskii and A. M. Krivtsov, “On the use of multiparticle interatomic potentials for calculating the elastic characteristics of graphene and diamond,” Izv. RAN, Mech. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 60-85 (2010).Google Scholar