Measuring of the Leakage of Liquids Through the Seals of Ship Pumps with an Accumulative-Type Flowmeter
- 6 Downloads
We propose the principle of operation of a special flowmeter of accumulative type and develop its design and electric circuit. This device is intended for the automatic monitoring of the process of wear of hydraulic seals of the ship pumps by means of periodic measuring of the leaks of liquid. It is shown that the device is adapted to the joint operation with the complex on-board system of technical diagnostics. The necessity of application of devices of this kind is explained by the fact that the rapid wear of seals is one of the main causes of idle time of the pumps.
Keywordsship pumps hydraulic seals measuring of weak flows diagnostics
- 1.OST 26-06-1493-87, Seals of the End Shafts of the Pumps. Types. Basic Parameters and Sizes.Google Scholar
- 2.B. Karsten, End Seals of Shafts of Grundfos Pumps, www.pump-selection.ru/files/FilesGrundfos/books/Grundfos_ShaftSeal_70088725_.pdf, acc. 12.23.2018.
- 3.L. A. Kondakov, A. I. Golubev, V. V. Gordeev, et al., Seals and Sealing Technique, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.Exploitation of Seals of the Centrifugal Pumps, http://ros-pipe.ru/tekh_info/tekhnicheskie-stati/khranenie-i-transportirovka-nefteproduktov/ekspluatatsiya-uplotneniy-tsentrobezhnykh-nasosov, acc. 12.20.2018.
- 5.V. A. Shepelev and A. V. Shepelev, Causes of Failures of End Seals, www.seals.highexpert.ru/publications/ms_ failures_some_reasons.html, acc. 12.25.2018.
- 6.G. Sh. Rozenberg, E. Z. Madorskii, and E. S. Golub, “Diagnostics of pumps in the system of service and repair of ships according to their state,” in: Technical Exploitation of the Marine Fleet, Transport, Leningrad (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Ravin, Methods of Diagnostics of the Ship Power-Generating Equipment: Monograph, SPbGMTU, St. Petersburg (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Ravin, Diagnostics of the Ship Power-Generating Equipment, LAP, Saarbrücken (2018).Google Scholar
- 9.P. P. Kremlevskii, Flowmeters and Counters of the Amounts of Substances. Book 2, Politekhnika, St. Petersburg (2004).Google Scholar
- 10.I. S. Konstantinov, Yu. V. Kas’yanov, and A. I. Suzdal’tsev, Patent 2247328 RF, IPC G01F1/52, “A device for measuring the discharges of liquids,” Izobret. Polezn. Modeli, No. 6 (2004).Google Scholar
- 11.M. V. Gutkin, V. I. Mishustin, and Yu. A. Chistyakov, “Metrological provision of the measurements of discharges and volumes of liquids and gases in Russia,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 3, 30–34 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.I. V. Volkov, V. P. Zayarnyi, A. M. Makarov, and N. V. Kobzev, “Contactless measurements of low discharges of liquids,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 35–37 (2014).Google Scholar
- 13.A. M. Makarov, I. V. Volkov, O. S. Khar’kin, et al., “High-precision measurements and regulation of low discharges of liquids,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 1, 28–31 (2018).Google Scholar
- 14.A. M. Makarov, I. V. Volkov, and V. M. Gladkov, “Measurements of the low discharges and viscosity of liquids,” World Science: Int. Sci. Pract. Conf. (2015), Vol.1, No. 3(3), pp. 39–41.Google Scholar