Measuring Complex for the Diagnostics of the Quality of Light–Emitting Heterostructures According to Photoelectric and Optical Responses Under Local Photoexcitation
- 6 Downloads
We propose an automated measuring complex for the diagnostics of the lateral homogeneity of semiconductor heterostructures by measurements and analysis of the photoelectric and optic responses to their local photoexcitation in static and dynamic modes. The electronic-mechanical and optical positioning systems guarantee the illumination of local region of the investigated structure with a minimum diameter of the spot of 14 μm and a positioning accuracy of 10 μm. It is shown that the measuring complex can be used for the diagnostics of the quality of light-emitting heterostructures, transistors, solar cells, and photodiodes.
Keywordslight-emitting heterostructures quality diagnostics automated installation lateral heterogeneity local photoexcitation photoelectric response
- 1.L. P. Avakyants, M. L. Badgutdinov, P. Yu. Bokov, A. V. Chervyakov, S. S. Shirokov, A. E. Yunovich, A. A. Bogdanov, E. D. Vasil’eva, D. A. Nikolaev, and A. V. Feopentov, “Electroreflectance spectra of InGaN/AlGaN/GaN quantum-well heterostructures,” Fiz. Tekhn. Poluprovod., 41, Iss. 9, 1078–1084 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Liu, W. Wang, J.-L. Huang, X. Hu, P. Chen, J.-J. Huang, and Z. C. Feng, “Time-resolved and temperature varied photoluminescence studies of InGaN/GaN multiple quantum well structures,” 12th Int. Conf. on Solid State Lighting and 4th Int. Conf. on White LEDs and Solid State Lighting: Proc. SPIE, 8484, 848412 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.M. V. Baranovskiy and G. F. Glinskii, “Rapid photoelectric diagnostics of LEDs based on InGaN/GaN heterostructures,” Pisma ZhTF, 39, Iss. 10, 22–28 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Karpovich, “Photoelectric spectroscopy of In(Ga)As/GaAs quantum-sized heterostructures grown by gas-phase epitaxy,” Vestn. Nizhegor. Univ. im. Lobachevskogo, No. 5(2), 233–242 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.E. D. Pavlova, A. P. Gorshkov, A. I. Bobrov, N. V. Malekhonova, and B. N. Zvonkov, “Study of heterostructures with a combined In(Ga)As/GaAs quantum-dot/quantum-well layer and an Mn delta layer,” Fiz. Tekhn. Poluprovod., 47, Iss. 12, 1617–1620 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Sergeev, S. V. Vasin, O. A. Radaev, and I. V. Frolov, “Automated installation for the diagnostics of the quality of light-emitting heterostructures by the method of dynamic photoelectric response,” Avtomat. Prots. Upravl., No. 2, 92–97 (2017).Google Scholar
- 8.D. E. Lushnikov and A. A. Chertoriiskii, “Measurements of deformation of an elastic element with the use of a photoreceiving CCD linear image sensor,” in: Proc. Int. Sci.-Techn. Conf. INTERMATIC–2016, Moscow, Nov. 21–25, 2016, pp. 179–181.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Sergeev, S. V. Vasin, O. A. Radaev, and I. V. Frolov, “Measuring complex for registering photoelectric response of LED heterostructures under local photoexcitation,” in: Proc. of the Moscow Workshop on Electronic and Networking Technologies MWENT–2018, pp. 1–4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MWENT.2018.8337210.
- 10.A. A. Chertoriiskii, V. L. Vesnin, and A. V. Berintsev, “Specific features of the correlation processing of signals from the sensors based on fiber-optical Bragg gratings,” in: Radioelectronic Engineering: Interuniv. Coll. Sci. Works, Ulyanovsk State Tech. Univ., Ulyanovsk (2011), pp. 193–198.Google Scholar