Position-Binary Technology for Processing the Signals of a Load for Identification of the Technical State of Deep-Well Sucker-Rod Pumps
A position-binary technology for processing the signals of a load caused by the weight of a rod string on the suspension of a sucker-rod pumping unit is proposed. The method may be employed for identification of the technical state of deep-well sucker-rod units. An algorithm for identification of the technical state of the unit is developed. An implementation of the new algorithm on an actual facility with the use of a remote system confirms the increased reliability of automated diagnostics.
Keywordsoil production deep-well sucker-rod pumping unit signal of load produced by the weight of a rod string diagnostics identification position-binary technology
- 1.Marketing Study of the Market for Deep-Well Sucker-Rod Pumping Units. Analytic Report – 2010, www.techart.ru/files/research/walking-beam-pumping-unit.pdf, acc. Feb. 10, 2018.
- 2.A. B. Neely and H. E. Tolbert, “Experience with pump-off control in the Permian Basin,” J. Petrol. Technol., No. 5, 645–648 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. Blackford, J. R. Dunn, and R. R. Joseck, “Analysis indicates benefits of supervisory pump-off control,” Oil and Gas J., No. 7, 1–10 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Virnovskii, Theory and Practice of Deep-Well Pumping Oil Production. Selected Studies, Nedra, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Neely and S. G. Gibbs, “Computer diagnosis of down hole conditions in Soker rod pumping wells,” J. Petrol. Technol., No. 1, 91–95 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Abdullaev, A. A. Dzhavalov, A. A. Levin, and I. A. Nabiev, Telemechanical Complexes for the Oil Industry, Nedra, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Andreev, K. R. Urazakov (ed.), and V. U. Dalimov, Handbook on Oil Production, Nedra Biznes-Tsentr, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.T. Aliev and M. Ter-Khachaturov, Automatic Control and Diagnostics of Deep-Well Sucker-Rod Pumping Units, Nedra, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.O. K. Nusratov, “Position-width-pulse algorithm for recognition of cyclic signals,” Avtomat. Vychisl. Tekhn., No. 1, 12–17 (2006).Google Scholar
- 11.T. Aliev, As. G. Rzayev, G. A. Guluyev, T. A. Alizada, and N. Ye. Rzayev, “Robust technology and system for management of sucker rod pumping units in oil wells,” Mech. Syst. Signal Proc., No. 9, 47–56 (2018).Google Scholar
- 12.As. G. Rzayev, “Algorithm for normalization of a file of data of the course, load, and electrical power for identification of faults in deep-well sucker-rod pumps,” Izv. Nats. Akad. Azerbaidzhana. Ser. Fiz.-Tekh. Mat. Nauk, XXXIII, No. 6, 197–204 (2013).Google Scholar
- 13.T. A. Aliev, D. A. Iskenderov, G. A. Guluev, As. G. Rzayev, and M. G. Rezvan, “Results of the introduction of a complex for control, diagnostics, and management for oil wells operating by means of deep-well sucker-rod pumps in the Bibieybatneft’ oil-and-gas administration,” Azerbaidzh. Neftyan. Khoz., No. 6, 37–41 (2014).Google Scholar