Improving the State Base of Measurement Standards in the Field of Photonics
- 13 Downloads
The base of measurement standards of the All-Russia Research Institute of Optophysical Measurements developed and employed by the Institute for metrological support of photonics technologies and products is described. The present condition and calibration capabilities of the state primary standards as well as the direction and outlook for further improvement of the standards are reviewed.
KeywordsState Primary Standard photonics
- 1.“Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 737-r, On Approval of the Strategy for Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements in the Russian Federation through 2025,” Consultant Plus: Reference Legal System, www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_215902/, acc. 06.05.2018.
- 2.“Federal Law No. 102-FZ, On Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements (current edition),” Consultant Plus: Reference Legal System, www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_77904/, acc. 06.05.2018.
- 3.“Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1305-p, On Approval of the Plan of Measures (“roadmap”), Development of Laser, Optical, and Optoelectronic Technologies (photonics),” Garant: Reference Legal System, www.garant.ru/products/po/prime/doc/70323424/, acc. 07.07.2018.
- 4.“Interagency Program of Studies and Development in the Field of Photonics for the 2017–2020 Period,” Innovative Laser, Optical, and Optoelectronic Technologies – Photonics: Technological Platform, www.photonica.cislaser.com/data/program_photonica_2017-2020.pdf, acc. 07.07.2018.
- 5.Federal Fund for Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements, http://fif.vniiftri.ru, acc. 06.23.2018.Google Scholar
- 6.“Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 317 of April 18 2016, On the Implementation of the National Technological Initiative,” Garant: Reference Legal System, www.garant.ru/products/po/prime/doc/70323424, acc. 07.07.2018.