GET 178–2016: State Primary Special Standard of the Units of the Intensity of Pulsed Electric and Magnetic Fields with Length of Pulse Front in the Range from 10 to 100 psec
GET 178–2016, the State Primary Special Standard of the units of the intensity of pulsed electric and magnetic fields with length of the pulse front in the range from 10 to 100 psec, is presented. The length of the front of reproducible pulses of the electric and magnetic field intensity is decreased down to 10 psec. Questions related to optimization of the parameters of the feeding assembly of the signal in the field-generating system are considered. The metrological characteristics of GET 178–2016 are investigated and the uncertainty in the reproduction of the units estimated.
Keywordsstandard pulsed electric field uncertainty cone over ground
- 1.S. V. Tikhomirov, K. Yu. Sakharov, O. V. Mikheev, et al., “Standard complex of ultrashort electromagnetic pulses with length of front 20 psec,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 57–59 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Gaborit, P. Jarrige, Y. Gaeremynck, et al., “Pockel’s effect based probe for UWB and HPEM measurements,” in: Ultra-Wideband, Short-Pulse Electromagnetics 10 (2014), pp. 411–423, DOI: https://doi.org/10.10007/.978-1-4614-9500-0.
- 3.IEEE Standard 1309–2013, Standard for Calibration of Electromagnetic Field Sensors and Probes Excluding Antennas from 9 kHz to 40 GHz. Google Scholar
- 4.R. T. Johnk and A. R. Ondrejka, Time-Domain Calibrations of D-Dot Sensors, NIST Technical Note 1392 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Yu. Sakharov, S. A. Podosenov, V. A. Turkin, et al., “Use of method of specified currents for calculating the parameters of pulsed electromagnetic fields with length of front up to 10 psec in the time domain,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 11, 55–58 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Ramsey, Frequency-Independent Antennas [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar