Measurement Assurance in the Identification of Ozone-Depleting Substances
- 61 Downloads
Measurement assurance in the identification of ozone-depleting substances is considered. It is indicated thatozone-depleting halogenated hydrocarbons must be monitored, and portable devices for detecting counterfeits in customs border control are needed.
Keywordshalogenated hydrocarbons ozone-depleting substances metrological traceability
- 2.Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer of 09.16.1987, www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/covnentions/montreal_prot.shtml, accessed 11.20.2013.
- 3.Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 96-FZ of 05.07.2013, On the Preservation of Atmospheric Air.Google Scholar
- 4.Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 7-FZ of 01.10.2002, On Environmental Protection.Google Scholar
- 5.Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 304-FZ of 11.15.2010, On Ratification of the Agreement on the Sequence of Introduction and Application of Measures Related to Foreign Trade in Goods on a Unified Customs Territory in Relation to Third Countries.Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Askar’yan et al., “Gas-discharge cleaning of atmosphere of chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) contamination,” Comments Plasma Phys. Controlled Fusion, 16, No. 1, 43–63 (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.GOST 51521–99, Coolants, Propellants, and Products in Aerosol Packaging and Polymer Materials. Methods of Measuring Ozone-Depleting Substances.Google Scholar
- 8.GOST 29173–91 (ISO 2209–73), Technical Liquid Halogenated Hydrocarbons. Sampling.Google Scholar
- 9.GOST 8.578–2008, GSI. State Measurement Chain for Instruments for the Measurement of the Content of Components in Gaseous Media.Google Scholar
- 10.Neutronics, Inc., www.refrigerantid.com/refrigerant/ultima.html, accessed 11.20.2013.
- 11.B&W Tek, Inc., http://bwtek.com/products/exemplar/, accessed 11.20.2013.
- 12.GOST 20282–86, General-Purpose Polystyrene. Specifications.Google Scholar
- 13.GOST 15820–82, Polystyrene and Copolymers of Styrene. Gas Chromatograph Method of Determining Residual Monomers and Unpolymerized Impurities.Google Scholar
- 14.B. L. Mil’man, Introduction to Chemical Identification, Izd. VVM, St. Petersburg (2008).Google Scholar
- 15.V. I. Vershinin, B. G. Derendyaev, and K. S. Lebedev, Computer Identification of Organic Compounds, Nauka, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar